Chapter : 5

Then Ashley called her and she went.
I was looking at her all activity secretly throughout whole party.

There was something special about her which attracted me towards her. There was strange tension between us which I felt. I never had these kinds of thoughts and feelings with anyone.

Thinking about her makes me so calm. Her presence brings smile on my face.

She was having fun in party. I saw her happy for first time. She was laughing and talking with Ashley and her friends.

When the host started party I went towards her and stood behind her. She turned around and smiled at me. I wishpered" Enjoying the party?"

She replied " yes " and didn't speak anything.

The host started the game Pick And Sing. Everyone took the card. I also took the card and she also took as Ashley was insisting her.

I was looking at her all the time. She saw the card and tried to hide the card. I guessed that she had card indicating sing. So I took her card and said "Hey host, she has card which indicates sing ."

She looked at me and hit with her arms. I was messing with her and said " Oh no that doesn't hurt at all. Just go and sing dear."

The host gave her microphone and she looked at me nervously. I knew I had to encourage her so I said "Don't be nervous. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and sing with all your heart."

She closed her eyes, took a long breath and started to sing.

I was surprised to hear her sing. Her voice was just amazing and she sang so perfectly as if she was professional singer. Everyone in the party praised her and she blushed. She became star in the party. She became centre of attraction.

I just went to her smiling and said "Impressive. It was a great surprise that a stubborn crygirl like you can sing so nicely."

I teased her while she replied with a smirk "And its a great surprise that a powerful cold hearted vampire is praising a girl's singing."

She gave unexpected answer everytime which made me speechless. I was looking at her and she chuckled with a reply " Anyway, thank you for the compliment Kyle. "

Other part of party went by with drinking, dancing and enjoying. My friend Eden asked her for a dance and she agreed. They were dancing close to each other. But I was not happy with that. I felt burn in my heart. I couldn't see her dancing with Eden.

So I went by and gave my hand to Zune and asked " Can I have a dance with you."

Eden let go of Zune and Zune held my hand. The music was slow and smooth. I grabbed her one hand and kept on my shoulder while I was catching her other hand and I kept my other hand on her waist. We were closely dancing with the flow of song.

While dancing with her, I was only looking at her and didn't notice anyone. She was smiling and blushing while dancing.

I was lost in her and suddenly music stopped and I heard all were clapping. Everyone were saying that our dance was perfect.

We thanked all and after sometime party was over. Generally I felt party were boring but today I was actually enjoying and it was best moment for me. This was all because of Zune.

After the day of party I got a little bit busy handling my father's some work and I just saw Zune sometimes and she also used to be with Ashley and her new friends.

The day came when my parents arrived at palace. I knew I would be in so much of trouble. They didn't knew about Zune staying here or the reason why she is staying here.