Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Aryan parked his car near the beach and began to move ahead. He was dressed casually in tracksuits too and ready to spend the day at the beach, of course with Jiyasha.

He began walking across the sands and could see Jiyasha enjoying all alone among the blue waters.

"Pretty and beautiful! I could have never imagined this beauty in a medical student until I saw her. But I won't show my good attitude to her from now on. I was a bad guy and will be a bad guy for her for the time being. I really enjoy her anger. Her attitude has always been pulling me towards her since the very first day," Aryan muttered to himself.

Aryan stood among the waters a few feet away from Jiyasha and she was facing the other side. She hadn't seen him yet.

Two young girls dressed in swimsuits surrounded Aryan and held his arms. "Hi handsome! You seem to be alone. Shall we join you?"

Aryan, at first felt ill-at-ease but then he changed his mind for something else. "Yes sure, why not?"

Jiyasha's eyes widened upon hearing a deep familiar voice behind her. She turned to find Aryan in front of her with the little gap of waters between their feet. She saw Aryan's arms placed on the bare waists of the girls wearing the swimsuits. Jiyasha curled her lips to utter "y-u-c-k" and turned her face away again.

Aryan saw her ignorance and shouted on the girls, "You can't see that I am with someone else."

He detached from the grip of the girls and neared Jiyasha. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arm tightly around her shoulders. "See I am with her, she is my girlfriend."

Jiyasha tried to push him but Aryan whispered softly, "Keep shut otherwise you will lose your project."

Jiyasha shot an angry look at him and then at the girls. The girls left quickly with confused faces.

Jiyasha quickly shoved his hand. "Now move away please. Why do you keep following me wherever I go? Don't I have my own freedom, my own life?"

"This you will call your life, enjoying all alone at the beach!" He held her hand and shifted his face closer to hers.

"Please Aryan, stay away from me. I promised that I will complete your project and even punish the culprit. I will do that surely," she pleaded to him.

Aryan wrapped his arm firmly around Jiyasha's waist and pulled her even closer. He was looking into her dark brown eyes intensely while she blushed.

The sudden untimely high waves splashed on them, drenching them completely. Aryan unfastened Jiyasha's straight black hair and allowed it to fall on her back swiftly. He gently placed his hand on her neck to arrange her hair sideways on her shoulders and bent forward to plant a soft kiss on her neck. His warm lips and crawling fingers gave her goosebumps.

This feeling was probably something new for her, something very amazing. She, for once had forgotten all the tension between them. She only knew that she loved this man though he was not fit for her.

Aryan lifted her totally flushed face to make her face him. He was caressing her cheeks and encircling them with his thumbs. His urge wasn't over yet and he bent sideways to kiss both her cheeks. Jiyasha shut her eyes awkwardly. She was totally at a loss of words when he placed an another kiss on her forehead and then pecked her chin sucking in her savoury.

Both of them faced a trance and a rise in their heartbeats at the moment. Their feelings were getting carried away by the flowing water waves and their longing of love seemed to be dominating for quite some time.