Truthful Words

When morning came, everyone from Igoh had made their way into the city. With Gengrick and some guards by their side, the castle was finally quiet. Dominic went to check in with the guards and soldiers while Seoras went inside of his study to go over some paperwork that Steward Seth stated he needed to take care of.

Emmy made her way towards her garden and she was speaking to the gardeners when Prince Cael found his way to her.

"Good Morning, Lady Emmy." Cael said as he looked at Emmy.

Today, her hair was let down. It blew along with the wind and seemed as if it was waving towards him.

"Good Morning, Prince Cael." Emmy said as she dismissed the gardeners. "Did you get a chance to speak to Seoras about Lord Edie of Maru?"

"Not yet. I was told he had more important things to do this morning, so here I am." Cael told her. "I thought I can update you first before telling Lord Seoras."

"Very well." Emmy said as she brought him to a stone table and chairs. On the table were snacks and tea. "Sit."

Cael sat down as a maid came by to pour tea for the both of them before leaving the two of them alone. Cael looked around and saw that they were completely alone. There were no guards, no soldiers, no maids or servants to disturb them.

Cael blew his tea before taking a sip of it to clear his throat. Suddenly he didn't know what to say and his throat became dry.

"When I arrived to my King Father, I arrived a few hours before Lord Edie was granted a hearing." Cael told Emmy. "Thankfully my King Father let me in to his study and speak to him of our findings before Lord Edie got to him. When I explained the situation, King Stephen immediately sent people to go investigate Lord Edie and his people. When it was time for Lord Edie to see my King Father, King Stephen played long however he told Lord Edie that Lord Seoras needed to be investigated first before anything happens."

"I bet Lord Edie was not happy."

"Of course he wasn't happy. With all the "evidence" in his hands, he wanted my King Father to believe him blindly. However my King Father just took the "evidence" from Lord Edie and told him that he would be in touch. Afterwards, Lord Edie walked out and went back to Maru. Ever since then, Lord Edie would report his findings of Lord Seoras's betrayal towards Lire and my King Father would encourage him to bring my King Father more evidence. This whole time we are building a case against Lord Edie and we will soon have the results that we are all waiting for."

Cael took a sip of tea before speaking again.

"With the evidence we collected against him, we will be able to remove him and his family from power from Maru and place him with someone else. My King Father is still deciding who he wants to replace Lord Edie. We are also in the process of finding Lord Edie's allies and find which ones have been helping him destroy Lire and our people. Because of this, it is taking longer than expected, but we should be coming to a conclusion soon."

"I trust you and King Stephen will see this through." Emmy told him.

When it became quiet between them again, Prince Cael couldn't stop himself from staring at the beautiful woman in front of him. There was something about her that drew him to her and he didn't want to let her go.

"Is there anything else you like to speak to me about?" Emmy asked as she drank her tea.

"Last night...."

"I made myself clear." Emmy told him.

"Yes, you did. However, I did too." Prince Cael told her. "I will win your trust. Your love. Your heart. I will show you that I am someone worthy to stay by your side."

"You already know I am with Lord Seoras.'

"Yes."

"That I am also with Sir Gengrick."

"Yes. I can be yours as well. You just need to let me in."

"I am also with Sir Dominic as well."

Cael's eyes that had hope in them dimmed. How is it that she found someone to share her bed as well? And so soon? It had been just over four months and she found someone to be by her side already.

"Why Sir Dominic and not me?" Cael asked.

"Do you love Seoras?"

"No."

"Do you love Gengrick?"

"No."

"Dominic does." Emmy told him. "I do as well. And to be with me, means to be with them. You can love me all you like, but I only love those who not only loves me, but also my men."

Cael became silent again and became lost in his thoughts.

"Can you find yourself loving another man? Being topped or bottom to another man? If the answer is no. Then that will be my answer." Emmy told him. "Do not waste your time on me, find someone better. Someone who love you like I love my men."

Emmy began to leave Cael, however she stopped to say a few words to him.

"In the future, you will be King of Lire. As King, you have the option of having an Empress and concubines. You will have a harem of women. As I will have my small harem of men. You will be responsible for everyone's lives here in Lire. When will you have time to be with me and my men... to be apart of our lives? The feelings you have for me, save them for your Empress."

Cael did not stop Emmy from walking away. He could only watch her as she walks further and further away. Her words struck straight to his heart. She was right. He will be King. He would have too many responsibilities to take care of to be going back and forth between the capital and Ceco just to see her and be with her. Lord Seoras, Gengrick and Dominic will no let her go either. And he wasn't strong enough to take her away from them by force. The thought of her with the other men made him jealous. However he knew she was right. He didn't have a single bone to his body that was attracted to men. He wasn't even curious about it. Loving them and being with them was not something he was interested in. His only choice was to help her when she needed it.

***** A/N: Last chapter for tonight, because @ndsumsp, @Wolfie643, and @saraphaem requested it. Cheers to you guys! Will post more tomorrow! Goodnight! -ptd xoxo