Back In the Day

Back then was so much easier. I liked relishing in the moments when my buddies and I would play poker and go to the bars till 2am. And I missed that sexy woman I was dating. I loved it when we were between the sheets together if you know what I mean. But her annoying little kids always bothered me and I would often teach them a lesson. And when that bitch would refuse to be in the kitchen and make me my food and bring me my beer; well I taught her to not mess with me. And I would often come home drunk off my ass and looking for a good time with her. Often, she would give in but when she wouldn't; I'm sure you can imagine what happened. I loved having a woman serve my every needs though; and she was so fine too. My buddies were all jealous of me. What she didn't know though, was that I was the most ruthless king pin of the city. And I made tons and tons of money. My men were loyal to me till the end.  Eventually, I left that whore and found other girls to bang. A couple years went by and I decided to check in and see what she'd done with her life; only to see she was in love with another man. I was beyond pissed. He treated her like a queen; instead of the obedient bitch she was supposed to be. Enraged, I plotted a way to get rid of him. I confronted her when she was walking home from work. She screamed at me to get the fuck away from her and her kids; that she'd found someone she loved and who loved her. And that she knew who and what I was and was gonna turn me in. I couldn't let that happen; she was a loose cannon that needed to be silenced.  So one night, my men and I broke in to kill them in her sleep. But that guy came down and tried to fight us. With one shot, he was no more. And the silencer on the end of my gun would prevent the others from waking up; or so I thought.  That bitch came down and started screaming and fighting, doing whatever she could to protect her kids. But we easily overpowered her and dragged her to her room. Before I killed her, I had my way with her one last time; and so did my men. But those little brats found a way to escape. We searched for them to no avail; and we needed them dead fast. Then, a thought hit me; they would come back to see if mommy and daddy were ok. So we waited and watched the house. Sure enough, they came back. I'm sure that what they saw brought them grief; but I would soon put them out of their misery and out of my hair. When it was dark and all was quiet, we entered the house. Guns ready, we searched for those brats. But it didn't take long before the boy came in wielding a pistol and making threats. The little girl screamed for him to stop but he didn't listen. I nodded to one of my men and we took the boy down without a single shot going off. I nodded to my other buddy to go take care of the little girl. We dragged the boy downstairs and beat him till he was no more. My other buddy apparently tried to choke the girl but she was stronger than we thought and she shot him with his own gun. She came downstairs to find her dead brother and just wept by his side. I aimed my gun at the back of her head; hoping to take her by surprise without even knowing what happened. But she turned around and looked me dead in the eye. The rage going through her was so intense, I couldn't believe a little girl could be so angry. "One day, I will find you again. And I will kill you in cold blood. Mark my words," she had said. The threat angered me. I whipped out my gun and held it right in her face, finger itching to pull the trigger. And she just stared at me; no fear, no pain, no sadness; just a blank stare. It gave me a weird, creepy feeling. I thought about her threat and smiled; she would never ever find me ever again. I lowered the gun and whispered in her ear; "Good luck with that, sweetheart." And with that, we left. I haven't seen her since but I knew she's been looking for me all this time. I couldn't wait for the day I found her first and killed her and whoever else she held dear.