FIVE

Carlo grinned. He was finally going to meet the bitch today. He was going to put her in her place. He was sure of it.

He had never felt as excited as this in 4 years. He couldn't wait to meet her and fuck some sense into her. He was going to fuck her today and make her want him. She was going to walk out of here with a limp in her walk.

Carlo stood up from his cell, as he heard his regular officer walk closer. Paul showed his face and he rolled his eyes at Carlo’s smirk.

“I'll tell Luca to get some of the guys to finish off that tree house for you. We don't want pregnant Mary to deliver a stilled baby jesus now, do we?” Carlo said and chuckled a little as the cell door was opened.

“Mary has been having a little difficult time,” Paul sighed as Carlo stepped out of the cell.

Carlo led the way to his private waiting room and Paul followed behind.

“She'll be fine. She's got a fucking kid growing inside of her. Of course she's going to be in pain,” Carlo scoffed just thinking about the pain women went through.

He was sent to this world to pleasure women and maybe cause them a little pain when they were being bad, but never the same amount of pain that pregnancy took out of a woman. Jesus save them all.

“Is she here?” Carlo asked.

“Yes. She's been waiting for a while now. You said to get you when she's been here for 10 minutes,” Paul explained remembering the instructions that Carlo gave him.

Carlo grinned. It was either kill the girl that kicked him in the balls, or make her wait. He knew exactly how women hated waiting.

When they arrived at the door, Carlo turned to Paul.

“Go to Luca and tell him what I said about fixing your tree house. Give us an extra 10 minutes,” Carlo leveled his eyes with him.

Carlo was tall. Around 6’4. He was blessed with the height that he knew turned girls on. Every girl loved a guy to be taller than her. Carlo was the perfect package for every girl out there.

Paul wanted to explain that he couldn't do that. He would lose his job but he knew Mary needed help with the house. With his working hours, he always went home late and was always tired.

He sighed and nodded at Carlo and walked away from the door.

Carlo smirked and turned back to the door.

Hide the excitement, fucker. You'll creep the fuck out of her.

Carlo opened the door and stepped inside. The first thing he noticed was Serena sat in the chair. Serena. Paul had told him her name last week. It would fly around in his mind every time he closed his eyes.

He watched as she stood up, and her eyes trailed his body, slowing.

Carlo wore the same colour every day. An orange jumpsuit. It didn't magically change into a black one or a bright green one, so he was confused on why she was looking at his body. He stared back, taking in her jeans and her long sleeved shirt.

He smirked. He couldn't help but think she dressed like a nun on purpose. He was going to rip those clothes off her body and ravish every inch of her while she moaned out his name. He couldn't wait.

“Hey asshole. What's up?” Serena asked, as she sat back in the chair, crossing her legs on top of each other as Carlo closed the door.

Nobody had ever called him an asshole and lived. Yet here this girl was sitting in front of him and called him an asshole. He felt intrigued.