Chapter Four: Hogwarts

Edited: Fixed the trunk thing in the last chapter and I made up the shop cuz I'm still lazy and it's almost midnight rn.

Disclaimer: edit(5/5/2021) im getting rid of all disclaimers because i keep getting comments about the hail rowling thing, i was twelve yall and its been a few years since i started this story, things have changed 

A/N: in the last chapter I forgot to put in there that Harry gets a black and silver trunk from Madame Malkin's shop. I don't actually know where he got his trunk and I'm lazy so I'm not going to look that hard. Anyways..... Enjoy!!

Third POV

August 31( two months later)

Harry has finished reading all of his books, making a trip or two to purchase more, practiced brewing most of his potions, and was now on a first-name basis with practically all of the shop owners in Diagon Alley. He had had more ice cream than ever before as well as clothes and other miscellaneous items he had purchased or found in vaults on his occasional trip (twice honestly no more).

Tom, the bartender, had informed Harry that he should start packing to be ready for tomorrow. And that left Harry where he was now, standing in front of the bed looking at all of his possessions with his trunk at his feet. Harry sighed and decided to just start grabbing things and placing them inside. Harry grabbed all his books, then his potion brewing tools and ingredients stuffing them into his cauldron placing that inside. Then his overlayer robes and undershirts, on top of that were his miscellaneous items( toys and puzzles to keep himself entertained) than the other half of his clothes. Finally, he added the school bag he purchased, filled with ink quills and lots of parchment, and his pet care items. Harry looked at his sleeping snakes, tightly coiled with each other at the head of the bed, and sighed stretching his muscles, popping his joints, and joining Anguis and Nigrum on the bed for his last night's sleep at the Leaky Cauldron.

Harry woke to the sound of Tom knocking on his door telling him to wake up so he could eat and leave on time. Harry groggily sat up groaning as the bright sun rays shone in his eyes. Harry yawned widely and rubbed his eyes with one hand and fumbling to put on his glasses with the other. A series of amused hisses could be heard from the bed making Harry glare at Nigrum and Anguis before grabbing his clothes and heading to the bathroom to change and shower. When he came out, he went downstairs to see Tom setting down his usual eggs, bacon, and hash browns with orange juice in the front of the bar.

" Morning," he greeted." Your breakfast is ready." Harry smiled his thanks before digging in while Tom went around and set up chairs and tables for the day. Harry finished and was about to leave when he remembered that he had to ask Tom something.

"Hey Tom," he grunted to say he was listening to Harry, "I was wondering if you knew how to get on the platform. They don't actually give any instructions in the letter."

"Oh, yeah sure. I can take you through Apparation."

"You would take me?" Harry asked.

Tom smiled brightly before walking closer to Harry, ruffling his already messy raven locks. "Of course, I'll take you, Harry. I would love to. We'll leave in a couple of minutes so bring your stuff down." Harry was grinning so big you would have thought his face might break. He ran up the stairs and draped Anguis and Nigrum on his shoulders then grabbed his trunk before going back downstairs to meet Tom.

"Ready?" Harry nodded and Tom each red on to Harry's arm transporting them in front of a big red engine. Above them was a sign that indicated that they were on Platform 9 & 3/4. Harry smiled and gave Tom a light hug before rushing off into the crowded area near the train's doors. Tom shook his head smiling before apparating away with a sharp crack.