16 | Weapons Unite

"What do you mean it's only the beginning?" SMG4 asked Enzo. "Isn't that wizard guy supposed to be here too?" He added. "Listen, I don't know when he is getting here, but, we got to get past all the enemies he has against us. But, when he DOES decide to come, we'll be powerful enough to defeat them and him." Enzo replied. "How the heck do you know all this stuff?" Meggy asked.

"I've known him for a while, he also told me about all this, and I wrote it down." Enzo shrugged. Everyone else nodded and just sat down waiting for the wizard to show up. Bob just started rambling about the anime he is watching with Boopkins to Meggy, Mario was trying not to starve, while SMG4 and Enzo were catching up with things.

"Oh, that must've been fun, riding a train when the control panel was broken!" Enzo joked. "Hey, at least we got there before it closed." SMG4 shrugged. "So what happened to you?" He asked. "Ya know, jail, talking to SMG3 about his plans, the usual," Enzo said. "What plans?" SMG4 asked. "He got Bowser to spy on you, (Y/N), and Bob when you were hmm.... roleplaying? I guess?" Enzo muttered. "Yea sure, go with that. By the way, winning that from Bob wasn't even a challenge." SMG4 replied. "Annnyyyyway, he gave him a peach doll in return, and went for his 'Plan Z'" Enzo continued. "What were his other plans?" SMG4 asked, "They were stupid ones, like 'Get bowser to do it' 'Fight you' etc" Enzo blabbered.

SMG4 chuckled. "He wasn't that smart from the beginning." "Yea, he never was. He didn't even eat his Veggies after that cucumber told him to." Enzo laughed along with SMG4. Soon enough, the wizard finally came. "FINALLY!! GIVE ME THE FOOD!!" Mario yelled at him. "Woah, slow your roll, I first have to give you your powers to defeat SMG3's allies, then you can have energy." The wizard stated to Mario, pointing his finger at him.

"Fine." Mario pouted, crossing his arms. "Alright let's get you guys and girl ready to fight!" The wizard cheered. He started to point his wand at Enzo. "You, Enzo, are going first." "Is it because you're my friend?" "No, I just chose you."

The wizard said some words in Latin and waved his wand, then pointing it at Enzo. Some sky blue dust span around his body before amour and weapons appeared on him even while holding one. Enzo had a helmet with dark blue hints on it, with a sky blue feather popping out from the top of the helmet. Then, he had his overall, but they were made out of metal and not fabric, he was holding a shield with a sky blue border and an E in the middle of it. On his waist was a brown belt with a sword in it.

"Woah" everyone gasped. Meggy went over to him and knocked on his overalls. "It's metal alright." She spoke, walking back to where Mario and Bob stood. "No duh, Meg," Enzo said. Meggy just rolled her eyes. "OOH OOH ME! ME NEXT!!" Mario begged and yelled. The wizard just nodded and signed everyone to take a step back.

The wizard did the same thing he did to Enzo, said some words in Latin, waved his stick around then pointed at Mario. Red dust surrounded Mario as armour appeared on him. Mario almost looked like Enzo, with the same armour but it was different in a way that made it more Mario. The dust disappeared and Mario looked like a full on well, Mario.

He had his usual hat but had some grey knight accessories, with blue gems on the rim of the hat, on the torso he had a belt like Enzo, but he had more pockets and he was holding his sword out. The overalls were made of metal like Enzo's but the yellow buttons were replaced with spaghetti ones. The sword was long enough to be classified as a samurai sword, with a brim before the sword part, while red ribbons were tied underneath the brim to make a bow. His shield was in the shape of a bowl of spaghetti with an M in the middle.

"Holy Spaghetti, THIS IS AWESOME!!" Mario yelled. "So where's the food?" he asked. The wizard just shook his head and pointed at Bob. "Your turn, Bob." Mario stepped over to where Enzo stood and Bob stepped where the wizard wanted him to stand.

The wizard did his thing and Bob got this brown dust around him, making him look like a Cleric. "Can you really trust him to be a cleric? He'll probably use all the magic on himself!" SMG4 complained. "Shut your mouth" The wizard added furiously. SMG4 nodded with a gulp. Bob had a large black hat with a brown rim around it. Bob's cleric wand was a stick but the gem was purple, the stick holding the gem so it doesn't fall.

"Holy Macaroni this is amazing!" Bob said. Meggy jumped up and down. "I please!" She cheered. The wizard pushed Bob out if the way and Meggy stepped in the middle. The wizard pointed his wand at Meggy and Orange sparkles surround her. The sparkles stop surrounding her and she was a full-on knight.

She had an orange helmet with her goggles on top of it, the helmet had green gems in the shape of diamonds, her goggles had the same design but black gems. She had an orange suit that matched her helmet with a white bandana around her neck with magenta spirals on it. Her armour was orange with white spots. Her sword had a black handle with a magenta rim, while the blade was a fading mixture if green, orange, and white.

"Oh my...." Meggy stated. Everyone else just stood there in shock. Not knowing what to say. "Okay, Meggy's is amazing, but what are SMG4's powers?" Enzo asked. "How about we find out?" SMG4 commented, stepping in front of Meggy. Meggy stepped out of the way, so the wizard could do his thing. He waved his wand and pointed it at SMG4, sending dark blue dust around him.

After the spirals vanished, SMG4 was a mage. His cap was turned into a wizard hat with his dark blue colour, with a white line around the bottom before the rim of the hat. SMG4's robes were the same colour as the hat, but with white stars instead of stripes on the robe. His wand was similar to Bob's but the stick part was red with yellow stripes, and instead, of a crystal, it was a ball, that had flames inside of it. There was also a ribbon around his waist.

"I wasn't expecting this, but I played a mage a lot of times in RPG games, so this works." SMG4 shrugged. "Yea yea, listen, if you ever need me, just ask Enzo, he has a pendant in his pocket." The wizard reported. "Hey wait, you promised us food!" Mario yelled. The wizard sighed, pointing his wand at a rock close to everyone, turning it into a table of food. Mario ran straight for the table and started eating all the spaghetti there was, while the others were waiting for him to finish.

A couple minutes later, Mario finished eating all his spaghetti. "Wow, that must've been the best spaghetti I had in decades." He stated. "Mario, we've only been travelling for like 2 days," SMG4 replied. But, Mario didn't really care. He walked out of the way so the others could eat. After more minutes, the others finished. "Now you must rest, the days will go by faster if you rest, and you'll be more energized, and more prepared for the next couple of days." The wizard stated. Everyone nodded while the wizard put some sleeping bags out for the 5 of them. "Thank you" Meggy cheered, after getting in the bag. The wizard just nodded and took out his broom. "Remember, if you need me, ask Enzo to summon me, or call me." He said before flying away on his broom. Everyone got in their sleeping bags and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Enzo was the first one up, even though he was the last to fall asleep. He decided to take out his sword since his sword was in a holder. He took it out and was amazed by it. It was a sky blue colour, with a dark blue handle, with a white rim. Meggy was the next to wake up, she saw the sword and was amazed by it. They both decided to wait for everyone else.

After everyone else woke up, they decided to practice. Mario, Enzo, and Meggy all practiced their sword fighting against different trees, SMG4 practiced spells, some worked and some didn't, and Bob was working on healing, surprisingly.

An hour goes by and everyone believes they are ready, so they get their sleeping bag and put them in a place where they wouldn't forget, in a storage chest SMG4 summoned. SMG4 unsummoned it and they all went off in their adventure.

I'm downgrading this chapter to 1530 words for some reasons. One big thing is school. School is bugging all my time to write. I know its Saturday, but I have to finish reading a book before it goes back to the library, and I am only half way in. Also more action in Chapter 17 baby!