18 (2k reads 💕💕)

OH SHIT THIS REACHED 2K READS I SEND ALL OF MY LOVE TO EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE ❤️😭

Ok now let's go in to the new chapter in celebration to the 2k reads!
_______________________________

He didn't know why.

He really didn't know.

Honestly.

The feeling just came back.

A sudden wave of emotions coming at him and he didn't know how to explain it.

Maybe it was because he had been in shock.

The feelings had finally hit him.

He had been feeling fine but it's like his emotions decided to attack him right at that moment. He couldn't and he didn't want to fight back.

He had been shocked to see how fast Yoongi had stood up and rushed to give him a hug to comfort him. He didn't mind, it was actually just what he needed at a moment like this.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked once more, not caring that he repeated his words. Jimin couldn't answer. His sniffs became sobs and those sobs were of fright. He couldn't control his body, so therefore he couldn't stop himself from shaking. He dug his head into Yoongi's chest and cried. Yoongi didn't know what to do since he was never in a situation like this ever before.

Should he keep hugging him?

Should he give him a pat on the back and leave him?

Should he go buy ice cream and rent movies? I mean, Yoongi saw how people usually did that when someone was crying but, that was on tv shows. He didn't think it would work in this context.

After debating for who knows how long for his next steps, he made a choice.

Actions speaker louder than words right?

So, Yoongi once again carried Jimin bridal style and carried him to his room. Yoongi gently placed the boy on the bed and he joined in as well. he carefully covered their bodied with a blanket.

I can do this, no problem.

Yoongi scooted closer to the boy who was still crying and shaking. He turned the boy around to face him, quickly turned the lights out and pulled jimin in or another embrace. The boys crying was now muffled because his face was buried in Yoongi's chest.

He didn't know why, but it hurt him to see Jimin in this state. he really wanted to help and all he needed to do was be there for the boy. Yoongi rubbed the boys back not taking into importance that he had left the lights on in the living rom and kitchen which meant that the electricity bill would be higher this month.

The rubbing on the back seemed to help, but not fully.

"I'm here ok? I won't let anyone or anything hurt you again." Yoongi whispered trying another way to help the boy calm down. It seemed that Jimin heard him and it helped because in a matter of seconds, Jimin's body stopped shaking. Yoongi only heard sniffs but it wasn't as many as before.

He had calmed down.

"Hey Jimin?" the older questioned. He was expecting a hum or a 'yes', but he didn't get one. instead, he got a snore.

"Guess my technique worked really well." Yoongi softly mumbled. He was surprised when he had heard the snore but maybe he found it more amusing because he let out a soft chuckle.

"You're full of surprises Park Jimin."

Yoongi didn't know why but it hurt him to see the boy in such a state. In fact, he hated seeing him in any state that could relate to that.