Yeti x Chubby!reader

Sorry for the slow updates.

Scaling Mount Everest wasn't your ideal date. You hated climbing and found yourself losing your breath many many times. Your brother thought it would be fun to get you to go outdoors and "lose some weight." You were quite happy with your weight and were absolutely fine with not losing any of it.

Of course it became a more personal kind of thing when your parents and friends would dog you on your appearance, but you would never give them the satisfaction of knowing it hurt them.

You were currently struggling with your footing on the steep and unforgiving mountain. Every step felt like needles spiking through your soles. Your breathing was uneven and you noticed that your brother was starting to tire as well. He was too stubborn to admit that he wasn't in the best of shape either.

Eventually a dark storm gathered overhead and pelted the mountain with harsh sheets of frigid snow. You were screaming at your brother to tell him that you needed to go back. He couldn't hear you, but he did stop to catch his breath.

It was probably the most terrifying thing  in your life. Every thing moved in slow motion as you saw a white blur snatch your brother out of thin air. Your eyes widened as you realised you were alone and vulnerable. You could hear a faint scream and found your brother in a cave a couple of yards away.

"I'm coming!" You screamed in vain as the frigid winds of the mountain were howling much louder than you. You rushed over to the cave and as soon as you entered the mouth you froze.

Towering over your brother was a monstrous ape like creature with stark white fur, whipped and frazzled from the wind, and an ebony black face that contrasted with the rest of its hulking body. It slowly and deeply growled at your brother.

"Hey! Hey, um, w-who are you? What are you?" You made sure to keep your voice level and calming as to not frighten the monster. It whipped around to face you and you gulped. Your body was shivering, not from fear, but from the intense cold.

The yeti could sense that you had no intention of harming him. His deep set chocolate brown eyes fell over your body and decided right then and there that you were a decent human being. Your brother wasn't so lucky. He had passed out from fear and was snuggled into himself. You sighed and averted your gaze from your idiotic brother. He probably cursed and hit the kind Yeti instead of reasoned with him. Pity.

"My name is Y/N, I-I came h-here with my b-b-brother." Your teeth were chattering immensely at this point. Barely being able to get your words out, but the Yeti understood enough. You yelped as he scooped you up in his giant humanoid hands. He cuddled you close to him and hummed gently. You immediately felt the warmth and relaxed.

He led you to a deeper part of the cave. This one had an expansive crystalline ceiling. With various captured lights filtering out through the massive icicles. You stared in awe and the Yeti was pleased with your reaction.

He laid down on a heap of fresh and comfortable snow. You laid on top of him and slept with ease. Falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Alright I'm back in business! Sorry but that scooby doo book isn't going anywhere right now because i don't remember what happens in any of the movies!