hoodie

when i woke up this morning, i felt something warm draped over me. almost as if it were hugging me.

i tried to roll over but accidentally rolled onto something. no, someone.

i hear a groan from under me and sit up, holding my side, still in pain.

i screamed, startled by the person under the blankets. they quickly jolted upwards, the blanket covering their head.

i scream again, only for it to be cut short by the person under the blankets pulling it off. it was delirious.

"delirious? what the hell, i thought you were sleeping on the couch? you nearly gave me a heart attack." i say, putting my hand over my heart.

"sorry, the couch was uncomfortable so i came back here. didn't think you'd have a fucking stroke," he said, rubbing his eyes.

suddenly the door is burst open and all the guys come collapsing in.

"y/n, where are th-woah what the hell happened in here?" vanoss asks, dropping the knife that he had in his hand.

he must've thought it was mark, jack, and felix.

"wait a minute...did you guys...delirious i'm going to fucking kill you." vanoss shouts before lunging at delirious.

before he could do any damage to delirious, i got up as fast as i could and stood in front of delirious, using my body as a shield.

i put my hand on vanoss's chest and pushed him back.

"get your mind out of the gutter vanoss. nothing happened last night. delirious said he was uncomfortable on the couch so he came to lay in here. and besides, you think i'd really have sex right after i just got stabbed?" i question.

all the boys began to mumble, saying 'um' and 'well maybe'. so i walked around the room and gave each of them a smack on the back of the head.

i walked out of the room and got the shower started. i haven't showered since i've gotten here so i probably stink.

i walk back into delirious's room and stare at all of the boys, examining them.

they shifted in their spots, feeling uncomfortable under my gaze. i walk up to vanoss and poke his nose, smiling.

"i choose you pikachu," i giggle.

the boys stared at me in confusion, probably thinking i was high off the painkillers, which i was, but that wasn't the case.

i roll my eyes. "i mean i choose you to steal clothes from. i don't have any, remember?"

"ohhh, well you could've just said that you needed clothes." he says, raising an eyebrow.

"ugh, you're no fun." i then drag him to his room to help me pick out a hoodie.

i eventually just go with a black one with his owl mask on it.

——————————————

after i get out of the shower, i toss on vanoss's hoodie and begin to leave when i realize i had no pants on. all i had was my underwear.

ah shit.

i was about to make a quick run for it to vanoss's room when there was a knock on the door.

it was moo.

"hey we made breakfast for you. the others wanted me to wait for you so i could help you down the stairs."

i panicked, not knowing what to do. vanoss's hoodie was huge and it covered me pretty well, but i was still nervous. i decided to just go for it and hope nobody notices.

i unlocked the door to see a smiling moo staring back at me. "you ready?" i nod and put my arm around his shoulder, ready to skip my way down the stairs.

suddenly i was picked up bridal style. i was startled, and not just by that, but that my hoodie had rode up and is now exposing my waist and below.

"moo put me down, please!" i pleaded with him.

"why what's wrong?" he looked all over me to see if i was injured again, only to see why i didn't want to be picked up.

he smirked. "this is going to be hilarious."

"you wouldn't dare, you let the guys see me like this and i'll bitch slap you into another dimension." i glare at him.

"i'll take my chances." and with that, he carries me down the stairs, my underwear and ass in full view.

i squirmed and struggled on the way into the kitchen, screaming at moo to put me down.

"guys what's with all the screaming, you're give me a migraine." basically says, freezing when he sees me.

a smirk grew wide onto his face.

"hey y/n, nice pink underwear you got on." he says, loud enough for literally everyone in the house to hear.

"basically, i'm going to fucking kill you"

i tried to lunge for him but moo wouldn't let me go.

the boys come scrambling in, faster then i've ever seen them run before.

the boys crowded around me, whistling and yelling a whole bunch of 'damns.'

god please kill me now.

i decided i'd had enough of this. i elbow moo sharply in the gut. he dropped me straight on my ass which hurt like a son of a bitch.

i got up slowly and brushed myself off, pulling my hoodie down all the way.

why didn't i elbow him sooner?

i turn around to look at the boys.

"so what's for breakfast?"