Part 62

A/N

Haiiii! Just got home from an out of town trip. Got home and had 97 notifs from you guys. Keke thankyou for your continuous support! Hope you enjoy my stories more! And thankyou for your messages and comments. Thankyou for making me strong through your comments and messages. I'll be strong for you guys! ^_^ hwaighting!

Comment along! I just might get motivated enough to do a double update! Mehehe.

Take care chinggus! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV

As we were walking and joking around, Christine suddenly spoke, taking every single one of us off guard.

"What would you guys do if I tell you I have cancer?" She asked and everyone stood frozen. I know this shouldn't be a surprise for me but it shattered me into pieces hearing it from her. It still hurts. Reality's painful.

My knees were shaking when she looked back. She didn't notice she was walking alone since she left us here frozen by suddenly blurting about something we were never prepared for.

"Y.y.you.." Jaebum started to get his senses back

"YOU SAY WHAT?!" Jongin hyung shouted with his eyes wide.

She was suddenly stoned as well. She blinked a few times with her mouth slightly hanging then she gulped before talking.

"I just wanna know your reaction paboyas!" She smiled. "I'm strong alright?" She said as she twirled around, giggling before skipping ahead.

We hesitantly followed her, walking slowly, with the energy that was with us awhile ago slowly getting drained.

"Yah, Jeon Jeongguk. Do you know what the hell she was saying awhile ago?" Jongin asked when Jaebum went ahead to walk alongside Christine.

"No.. Maybe she was fooling around?"

I couldn't look at him. Mian Hyung. But it's her decision to tell us when..

I looked ahead as I held my backpack strap tight.

When are you gonna tell us, Jagi?

When are you gonna tell me?

"If she was just fooling around then why are you looking at her like that?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Like what?" I acted innocent.

"Yah Kim Jongin! Do we get free tickets on your concert this Wednesday?!" Christine suddenly shouted.

"I'll give you if you tell me what's up." He said when Christine ran back to us with Jaebum.

"What am I to tell? I told you I'm fine! I was joking!"

It breaks me every single time she says she's fine when I know she isn't. She's too stubborn to accept our comfort and help. Sometimes I hate it. I can't help her because she refuses to be weak infront of me. She wants to be strong. What am I here for? Aren't I her partner? Then why is she fighting this off alone?

Jongin suddenly embraced Christine which startled everyone.

"Jongin?" She asked

"Tell me when you're ready." He said as he let go of her and gave her tickets.

"Here. Take them with you." He said as he handed a number of tickets to Christine. Then Jongin gave one for Jaebum.

"How many do you have, jagi?" I asked.

"8..." She softly said as she looked at Jongin confused but then realization flashed in her facial features. "I'm going to take you guys with me." She then smiled to me holding out the 8 tickets.