15.

Jabri Hampton

"FUCK YOU DOING WITH THAT?!" I yelled as I grilled Corey lil ass. The one time I leave my gun home, his ass wanna be snooping through shit?! Jumping up, the pills fell from his lap as his eyes grew wide. "Man, I wasn't doing nothing." He sucked his teeth as he tried to walk around me. I pushed his ass back, making him stumble. "I could really beat the shit outta you right now yo, the fuck you doing with my shit?!" I was hot. I took my shirt off and threw it on the bed as I continued to grill him. I was mugging this nigga like he was a dude on the street, that's how tight he had me.

"Man, you act like I was gon' use it! I'm just tryna make some money." He called himself getting tough with me which made me laugh aloud. I backed up a bit and looked down at him, analyzing his demeanor. He really was acting tough right now and he had the right fucking one. I would wash his lil ass in this room and he knew it. "Oh, you tough? And what the fuck is?!" I spotted a mark on his chest.

It couldn't be a tattoo, it just couldn't.

"You ain't my daddy man, get the fuck out my face." I didn't even give him the chance to move before I slammed his ass into the wall. "YOU THINK YOU FUCKING TOUGH?! YOU STUPID?!" I had his body high on the wall, holding him by his lil lanky arms. His red face matched mine as he blew air from his cheeks. He wasn't scaring shit though.

"Leave the house for a few weeks and you think you hot shit. Crip?! You don't know the first shit about it! Bagging up in my crib?! Like I ain't give you a place to stay?! Put clothes on ya back and shit?!" I was loud as hell in his face. Tears had already escaped his eyes as he fussed and cussed for me to put him down.

"Fuck off me!" He grabbed at my arms. "Fuck you gon' do?" I shot back as I let him go. As soon as I let him go, he started swinging at me. He was hitting me with all force too but he small as hell so the shit wasn't phasing me. He was making stupid decisions knowing how good he had it with me. I was tryna show him a better life and his young and dumb ass wanna be hard.

"FUCKING TOUCH ME! YOU AIN'T MY DADDY! YOU DON'T RUN ME!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, still hitting me. I let him get it off for a lil minute before sending his ass straight body shots. He wanted to be big? I was gon' treat him like he was.

Pushing his body to the bed, I got over him before he could get up and started beating his body in. I had 'CRIP' ties so I knew how this shit worked and he was too young for it. "Yeah, shit hurt don't it?" I stated smugly as he tried blocking my shots. He didn't know which way I was coming so he was unsuccessful. I ain't care if he was crying either, he had me fucked up. "STOP! AH! SHIT HURT!" He cried as he wiggled all over the bed.

"That's the type of shit you wanna be in, right? Sell pills and rob niggas?!" I hopped off the bed quick, grabbing his stash from the floor. I grabbed my gun too and took it all with me to the bathroom. "YOOOOO! What you doing?!" He called after me as he rolled off the bed. He was still holding his body as he followed me. Once in the bathroom, I hit the light and lifted the toilet seat to flush all that shit down.

"I need that!" He yelled from behind me. "You don't need shit lil nigga! Who the fuck gave this to you anyway?" I grabbed him by his neck, pushing him into the bathroom wall. "On my mama Corey, if you was any other lil nigga I would probably really hurt you. Where you get it from?!" I gritted. "Mookie." He answered quietly as he roughly wiped at his tears. Letting him go, I backed up and tried to calm down. He had me breathing all hard, adrenaline pumping and shit. I was hella outta shape, maybe I did need to hit the gym with Rai'.

I stood still for a minute as he slid down the wall onto his butt. I sat on the toilet seat and put my head in my hands. This shit crazy. I wasn't his father but I felt obligated to be a father figure of some sort. I was his age before so I knew what it was like to be broke and hungry. My parents weren't on drugs or nothing but they still couldn't make ends meet back then, even with two jobs. They did the best they could with me no matter the circumstances. It was my ignorant ass decision to do what I wanted. I'on know how his personal relationship was with his Pops at home back then, but it was certain shit he wasn't doing with me. I knew it was hard to stay on the straight and narrow but he was gon' get his shit together if he wanted to stay with me.