- 8 -

- arabella -

astorbella Pepa loves me

astorbella Pepa loves me. I swear!

Liked by sammyastor, niallhoran, and 583,018 others

View all 44,919 comments

username Lmfao, me with every dog

username Pepa? As in Pepa Pig? What kind of name is tht? Love it tho

username He looks annoyed af

sammyastor Leave my dog alone
|
astorbella Not your dog when she shits around the house🤭
|
sammyastor Not your dog when she needs to go for a walk🤭. Fat ass

username My bf niall is following her & I wanna know why

username I want the love pepa is receiving

niallhoran Found her👀

-

Setting the dog down, I watch as she ran away to Sammy's room. Even Pepa is running away from me-how sad.

It has been two days since the dinner and to say things went smoothly would be a lie, a big one. After the guest left-around 3am because they surely knew how to party, my mom went on a rampage about small imperfections. Regina then yelled at dad for his decision on the business. Olly just thanked mom for throwing the party. And Sammy tried to steal the Chicago location from me.

I sat quietly thought it all, not wanting to get my feelings hurt or throw up if I opened my mouth. Even Penny had a say in it all.

"Bella, are you okay?" Someone asked from the entranced of the living room, their steps letting me know that it was Regina. "You've been awfully quiet. What's wrong?"

At that moment I wanted to break down. I wanted to crawl in a bawl and cry and scream my problems out, have her pat my hair in a comforting way and tell me the plan to solve it all.

But I knew if I spilled the beans, I would be yelled at and she would tell the family-which I didn't want to do so. Not now at least.

"I'm starting to get stressed." I lie, keeping my gaze down at my lap as she sat besides me. She pulled her phone out, typing away. "How am I even going to manage the business, Gina?"

"Like you've done when dad dragged us to work." Replying without looking away from her phone, I felt at ease that she didn't have her full attention on me. "Plus, you have the easiest location. Every client that gets sent there will take any deal you offer-especially if its with a female Astor."

A female Astor? Is she implying that they imply that we're dumb?

"Why?" I dumbly ask, not seeing around that situation. "Do they think we're dumb? Our mentors are from ivy league schools!"

"No!" She lets out a small laugh, "They will get into our pants, if they do, they have a chance to make us marry them."

What the actual fuck?

Still confused, I lean back. "What's so bad about marrying us?"

"Ay, porfavor, Bella." (Oh, Bella, please.) She groans, her phone dropping to her lap and her eyes meeting mine. "Please tell me you know the Astor Family rules."

Family rules?

I shrug, "No shoes when we come inside after a storm. No elbows on the table. No fighting-"

Regina slaps me upside the head, rolling her eyes again and turning her body towards me. The look in her eye was serious, like when she broke the news about Tabitha to me.

"If you get married," She slowly says, "the business directly goes to your husband. Either that or you loose the business."

"What? Why!?" I ask a bit offended, "Thats bull."

Regina nods, "Yes. That's why I never married Julian's dad. That control freak would have taken over the business."

I laugh, my laughter making her crack a smile. Looking away from her, I kept my gaze on my lap.

"Why would they do that?" I whisper to her.

"Because of what grandpa used to believe in." She sighs, going back to texting. "He thought that no woman should be allowed to run a business. We're lucky we even get it now."

We stayed silent for a bit, my thoughts all collecting and making one big one.

I have to get marry. FAST.

"I don't know if I want to get the business, Regina." I admitted after a minute of silence, feeling her shuffle on the couch, I finally look up at her shocked face. "Don't get me wrong, or anything, I just don't think I want to spend my early twenties stressing out over... whatever you guys stress about!"

Regina gets up, shaking her head at me and running a hand through her hair in a stressful manner. "Bella, you can't just fucking say that. You have to run the business here... or in LA or Mexico."

"I don't want to, though!" I exclaim back, sitting up on the couch. "I want to be a normal spoiled brat and go on cruises, attend festivals, and get shit faced drunk!"

"Bella, you just described the life of Tabitha. Now look at where she is, in a rehabilitation center." Regina spats back at me, definitely making me mad. "Do you really want that?"

"I don't." I shake my head, sinking back again and knowing she was right-she always is. "What should I do? I can't postpone my age."

Regina laughed, sarcastically of course. She grabbed her purse, dropping in her phone and gathering her keys. "Well, if you don't want to inherit the business and give my mom a heart attack, you get yourself a boyfriend whom you love and who could handle the business."

Waving at me, she walked away. At that moment I had three choices: announce my pregnancy, get married, or just simply run away.

Getting off the couch, I ran up to Sammy's room. He was the one person who could ease my mind, at least now that Isabella is hundreds of miles away from me.

"Samuel!" I yell, hearing the barks and my footsteps echoing. We were the only one in the house, everyone else had gone to live their lives. "Samuel, I know what to do!"

Sammy yelped when I opened the door and ran to tackle him, "Bella!"

"I'm going to get marry." I breathe out, sitting up and hitting his chest. "I'm gonna marry my baby daddy."

He gave me a weird look, rolling his eyes and getting off bed. "Okay, Bella. You know what you have to do first, right?"

Is he dumb? Of course I do.

"Yes." I nod, "I'm going on a hunt for my baby daddy."

-