31 ~ Tears

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

AFTER TALKING to some of the visitors on Blake's birthday, Drake eyes search for Alexza. Nakita niya ang dalaga na mukhang masinsinan na nakikipag-usap kay Dwaye. He's almost meters away from them but he can see sadness written on her face while Dwaye was holding her hand, comforting his sister.

Drake sighed and remember the night when he confronted Dwaye about Alexza's confusing attitude. He noticed something is up on her when they started living in one roof. It's seems like something was missing on her that bothered him. He sip on his martini and settled his eyes on Alexza's pretty face.

IT'S A COLD DARK night when he decided to visit D' Club. Alexza knew that he will be meeting his friends and it was fine with her as long as he'd take himself away from women. Of course, he's with her already. He doesn't need woman on his side because Alexza's enough for him. She's more than enough that he doesn't look at other women no matter how gorgeous or sexy they are.

"Good to see you again, Drake." Maisie blocked his way, holding a wine glass sophisticatedly. "Wanna dance?"

"No," malamig na tugon niya at nilagpasan ito.

Kung ito ay hindi nadadala sa mga sampal at sambunot ni Alexza, well, siya ay dalang-dala na. He doesn't want another fight between Alexza and other woman who's trying to get near him. Ayaw niyang masaktan niya ulit ang dalaga kaya iiwasan niya na ang lahat ng babae lalo na si Maisie.

"That woman is very consistent," puna ni Zyron nang makapasok siya sa VIP room ng Club at ang mga kaibigan niya ay naroon na.

"Malakas talaga ang tama sa'yo, Drake." Si Clane na komportableng nakasandal sa sofa.

The CEO of Altaraza Hotels in Philippines been staying on his beach hotel for a week now. If he's on vacation or what, he didn't bother to ask. Basta ang alam niya kapag matagal na nananatili sa beach resort niya ang mga kaibigan niya, isa lang ang ibig sabihin, may mga itinatagong problema o alalahanin.

From the glass wall of the VIP room they can see what's happening outside. There are many guests tonight and all are enjoying the loud music, they are dancing wildly on the dance floor. Kaya hindi na siya nagtaka kung pagpasok palang niya sa Club ay napanood ng mga ito ang pagharang sa kanya ni Maisie.

"Maisie's hitting on you for a years now. Hindi mo ba napagbigyan kahit isang gabi lang?" Zyron playfully smile at him. "Imposible! Walang nakakaligtas sa isang Drake Villafuente!"

He keep his mouth shut, instead he poured his glass of vodka and sip on it. His eyes drifted to Dwaye who's standing in front of the tinted glass wall, looking down around his Club, holding a bottle of beer.

"How's Alexza?" Nilingon siya ni Dwaye sa tanong nitong 'yon.

Drake excused to Zyron and Clane then walk towards Dwaye. They're both facing the tinted glass wall, he's holding his glass of vodka.

"She's getting fine in my house. I'm confused, buddy." Pag-amin niya. "I don't know what's wrong with her."

"Did you notice the changes on her?" Kalamado lang itong nakamasid sa paligid.

"I did. Tell me, what happened for the last five years?"

Bumaba ang tingin ng kaibigan sa bote ng beer, pinaglaruan nito 'yon sa maingat na paraan.

"She didn't tell you yet?"

"I don't think what I heard from her was enough. I wanted to hear the full details, Dwaye."