Chapter Sixty One

Chen Mu was standing in the entrance of my room. Behind him was the ever-smiling Prince Mo Li. There, I saw blood.

I jumped down from my bed and rushed towards both, pushing Chen Mu aside.

Ahh, you still have the guts to smile after you chopped my neck! It still hurts!

"Aiya!" Prince Mo Li raised his hands in defense, covering his beloved face, as I tried to scratch him to death.

I felt someone pull me away, his hand snaking through my waist, colliding me to his chest. I raised my head and narrowed my eyes at Chen Mu. I wanted to scratch him too but my claws had already retracted.

You too! How dare you touch my precious waist!

I forcefully slapped his hand off me and took several steps back, conveniently putting a safe distance between us. Xiao Yu was already at my side, clutching my arm to calm me down.

"Princess Fan Fan is no fun!" Prince Mo Li complained with a pout while straightening his robe, "No fun at all!"

"Fan'er..." Chen Mu muttered in a serious tone. His countenance had darkened, creases appeared on his forehead, his mouth in a firm line.

Fan'er your face ah!

Why are you angry? Shouldn't I be the one wearing that expression!

I glared at him, "Leave me alone! I don't want to see both of you!"

After hearing my words, Chen Mu's expression worsened. He looked like he was going to devour me if I keep pushing his buttons.

If you're angry, come at this granny!

I'm not scared of you!

I gripped Xiao Yu's hand as I tried to steady myself.

Ahh, Xiao Yu, help your mistress stand up. My knees suddenly felt weak.

"Leave us both." Chen Mu commanded, eyeing both Prince Mo Li and Xiao Yu.

Prince Mo Li just shrugged and left while I tightened my hold on Xiao Yu, not wanting to let go of her. But the little imp pried my hands off her and ran away, leaving me to deal with the ticking time bomb.

Xiao Yu ah, where does your loyalty lie?

"Have you calmed down?" Chen Mu asked as he approached me. Every step he took forward, I reciprocated it with a step back. He was like a predator stalking his meal.

"Don't come near me!" I warned him, "You're a bad man!"

Chen Mu's lips curved in a dangerous smirk, his eyes blackening, "Fan'er, I was never a good man."

A shiver ran up my spine. This was the first time I have ever seen Chen Mu like this.

"I was only good to you." Chen Mu continued. The next second, he was already in front of me. His hands were on my waist again, he pushed me to the walls, cornering me so I can't move.

"You're scaring me..." I croaked out, raising my head to see his unfathomable expression.

Suddenly, Chen Mu began to laugh, "You know how to get scared?"

Is he playing with me?

I stared at him, confusion apparent on my face.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Chen Mu's expression has softened as he pushed my stray hair behind me ear, his finger delicately tracing my jaw.

I remained quiet, waiting for him to explain what happening.

"Aren't you curious why I'm here?" Chen Mu asked.

I nodded profusely, "I thought you're going to marry Princess Lu Si?"

"It was a lie." He answered.

"A lie?"

"You were pushing me to her, I didn't like it." Chen Mu frankly said, disgust coating his words.

"I wasn't pushing you to her." I shook my head.

"Don't do it again. Or else..." Chen Mu's unfinished words hung in the air as I tiptoed and gave his lips a peck.

"I won't do it again. I promise!" I happily spoke and wrapped my hands around his waist, "I'm just glad you're back."

"But..." Chen Mu carried me in his arms and gently laid me in the bed, "You still have to be punished."

"Wait!" I raised my hand, "But how about Princess Lu Si? What did she say?"

"Are you purposely delaying your punishment?" Chen Mu sighed as his glazed eyes roamed my body, his hand already untying the knot of my dress.

"Is she going to stop bothering you now?" I asked, prying his hands off.

"Mm..." Chen Mu lowered his head and sealed my lips to stop me from talking.

I guess I have to torture Riu for the details.

"Addhsussjjsi" Unintelligible words escaped my mouth.

Chen Mu released my lips and stared at me with frustration, "Fan'er, behave..."

"But..."

Ha! You think I'm just going to let this slide that easily? Let's see if you dare trick me again! Hmp!

"Mu Mu..." I smiled at him, "How about this? Remember Book One?"

Chen Mu's brows raised as he dropped to lay beside me.

"Let's reenact that one!" I enthusiastically exclaimed.

Chen Mu looked at me with fiery mirth in his eyes, the smirk coming back on his lips.

This beast...

"Like this..." I untied the ribbon from my waist and used it as a blindfold for Chen Mu, "If you block one of your senses, the other senses will become stronger."

Chen Mu obediently raised his head so I can tie the piece of cloth firmly. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing out loud.

You'll see!

I grabbed the extra ribbon from table beside my bed and tied his hands on the board of the bed. I made sure to tie it tightly.

"Wait..." I quietly stood up and left the bed, "Let me take off my clothes."

I quietly tiptoed towards the door. As soon as I touched the door handle, I mentally rejoiced my little revenge.

No sex for you for at least a month!

Bwahahahahahaha!

I, Bai Fan, a genius!

"Where do you think you're going?" A sultry voice whispered behind my ears.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, that is how I ended up with a blindfold and ribbon tied on my wrist.