Yandere!Seedeater X Fem!Reader

Original request was requested by ZoeZoeYutube.

SayHelloTalle requested the second yandere part of the one shot :).

~Your POV~

It was just another normal day. From the day I made Seed, i've been spending a lot of time tofether with him. I always had the feeling of being watched, but I ignored it.

I was heading to the forest to find seed again and that's when I saw him with that man with the blue mask. I had to see him for a long time actually.

From the moment Seed saw me, his head parked up

From the moment Seed saw me, his head parked up. The man with the mask patted the grass next to him as if he was telling me to sit next to him. I got closer and sat next to me. I patted Seed. 'Hey, buddy. I'm back.'

I looked at the man with the mask.

'Um.... Hi.'

He looked at me.

'Name's Jack. Eyeless Jack.'

'O-Oh... I-I'm Y/n..'

His head laid on Seed's body as he looked at the sky, I did the same.

'Seed has taken a licking to you. He really loves you and enjoys soending time with you. Whenever you're not here, it can be hard to cheer him up. I usially play some games with him to distract him.' Jack explained.

'Ah....I see. How did he find me, by the way?'

'You see... You were going to be my next victim. I was planning on stealing your kidneys...'

My eyes widen a bit.

‘But…. Then, Seed found you and he looked very happy. He really wanted to meet you and he looked so happy when he did, I couldn’t just kill you… I didn’t want to make him sad.’

I kept staring at the sky, repeating all of Jack’s words. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jack looking at me inside my eyes.

‘You’re very lucky, Y/n. If it wasn’t for Seed, you wouldn’t be alive by now. You’re the only person except from me who he feels connected with. You should really appreciate it and please, never let him go. You know what I mean, right?’

I kept staring at him, before nodding slowly. He pulled his hand away from my shoulder as he got up.

‘It was nice to talk to you. I’ll see you around.’ And with that, he left.

Seed rested his head on my shoulder and licked my cheek. I smiled and hugged his neck.

‘I love you, Seed. Never forget that.’

If he could smile, I’m sure he would.

-------------

The day passed, just me and him laying on the ground, spending time together.

‘Seedy? I think it’s time for me to go… My parents will be mad at me for missing for some long.’ Seed made a sad sound and pulled his face close to me. I hugged it and gave a kiss on his face. ‘I know… I’m sad too… But I’ll be back tomorrow so we can play together.’ I gave a small smile. He released me as I got onto his back, as he started running home.

------------

I opened the door. ‘....Mom? I’m….ho...me….’ My eyes wide to see the sight of my mother drunk, holding a beer or her hands. She glared at me. ‘You’re late, you stupid bitch!’ She grabbed me by my hair and slammed my face onto the wall, causing my nose to bleed. I fell backwards and backed back. She broke her glass of beer and she was about to hit me with it. I felt tears on my eyes and closed them, but that’s when I heard a window break and my mother’s scream. I looked up to see Seed, who was now killing my mother, biting her and tearing her body parts off. My eyes widen and I covered my mouth at the sight. It was….. disturbing.

Seed then looked at me. He had bloody all over him and he was in a human position, only his back legs were stepping on the ground. He got closer to me. I slowly backed up against the wall, fearing that he would maybe kill me too, but he just picked me up and started running out of the house, with me on his arms.

------------------

It was very late at night and I was half asleep. I didn’t care where he was taking me, I just wanted to sleep on his warm and soft emprance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was the best idea I could find for this one :’)

This is so adorable :'3 EJ and Seed= best friends for ever :'33

(Please let me know what you think about Jordan Persegati and his videos from the next chapter 😊)
💛💙❤💚💜