25. Don't Fucking Shush Me

A/n IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH THE LATE UPDATE! MY MORTAL ENEMY - WRITERS BLOCK - reared his ugly head..and I'm also kinda in need of a sex scene. There will be a smut warning! Xx Enjoy!...

Cassidy Clarke POV

Today took so much energy out of me. Once we got home I sat with Leon and the others going through all of the information we gathered. It was exhausting. We sat there for 3 hours. Grant went over the guys I wanted him to check and they started checking through all the other personnel to see if there were any anomalies that would suggest that someone wasn't who they said they were.

After today my mind was racing. I was helping the Devil's Possession to steal a multibillion-dollar necklace to be given to a higher up unknown employer.

And how many more days will I have to go undercover at the museum?

Would they actually want me to help them again?

What's going to happen if Aspen finds me?

"Cass, common' lets head to bed." Drew said as he grabbed my arm and hoisted me up from the seat and wrapped am arm around my shoulder.

We walked out of the briefing room and towards our room.

"Are you alright Cass?" Drew asks as he squeezes my shoulder assuringly.

I turned my head to face him as we continued walking. "...wha- nevermind..." I say as I turned back and opened the door.

"Cassidy." Drew sighs. I walked into the bedroom and unzipped my skirt, kicking off my heels in the process.

My life is seriously fucked up.

Nothing seems to work for me.

As soon as they get the necklace I'm not useful anymore.

"Cassidy." Drew tried again. I lifted my shirt over my head leaving me in my underwear and singlet.

"Cassidy." His voice was firmer. His arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled against his chest. He was shirtless now and he ran his fingers on one of the scars on my hip.

"Cassidy...-" Drew sighed again. "- talk to me, something is bothering you and I'm here, I want you to talk to me." He finishes as he kissed my shoulder.

"What happens after?-" I finally give in. "-After all this is done? And God- I sound so fucking pathetic, after this job, and me helping you what happens to me? Leon's deal was that you'd protect me through this job because I was helping you. So what happens afterwards? Are you going to kick me out? Is Leon going to put a bullet in my head? Will Aspen finally get me?!" I grabbed Drew's arms and tried to pry them off.

"Let go." I groan as he squeezes his grip again. "Drew." I sigh. "Just let go." I squirm.

"No." Was his reply. I groaned again. He then abruptly grabbed my.waist and threw me onto the bed.

"Oooff..." In a second flat he was hovering over me. He's knee was inbetween my thighs seperating the and his arms were placed on both sides of my head.

Onward to the SMUT! ;)

He raised one hand and slowly stroked the side of my face,

"Drew what are you doin-"

"Shh..."

Did he just fucking shush me?

It then travelled to my waist where he slid up my singlet.

"Dre-"

"Shhh...." He said quietly.

His hand went lower travelled to the growing bundle of nerves inbetween my thighs. He slipped the thin piece of fabric to the side and gently stroked.

"Drew what are yo-" I was cut off by a finger sliding in partially.

I gasped "Dre-"

"Now, let's get a few things straight.-" he said as he started a slow in and out motion.

My hands grabbed frantically at the sheets pulling them tightly into my fists and I let out a quick and shaky breath as he slipped another finger in.

"I-i Dre- oh fuck..." As he continued his slow fingering torture he began to speak.

"-One, you are not pathetic, you're allowed to be scared, two, as I told you before Leon won't touch you-"

"I-I fuck Drew I-"

"-Now, I'm not done. Yes the deal was to protect you during the job, but because of what I'm feeling for you, that changes, you are here indefinitely." He continued.

I had difficulties thinking clearly as his fingers went faster, I felt myself growing close to orgasm. Drew raised his head and looked into my eyes.

"-And one more thing-" he leaned down to my ear, my chest rising and falling frantically.

His breath touched my ear as he whispered. "You are mine" just as his fingered pressed my clit sending me over the edge with a mind blowing orgasm.

He sat up slightly and pulled his fingers out. Pressing a kiss to my forehead he slid to the side.

"Holy fucking shit..." My chested rose and fell frantically, I was waiting for my heart to stop it's irratic beating and return to normal.

He better not fucking shush me again..

"And don't shush me..." I huff out. He chuckled in response as I turned on my side to face him.

He brushed the hair away from my face. "No promises." He gave me a boyish grin and claimed my lips.

We pulled away and with all the anger I could muster I sternly said. "Don't fucking shush me again..." I huff, but I couldn't stop the smile playing at the corners of my lips.

"Not even like that?" He asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh baby girl, I have many ways to make you quiet, just usually, I have to make you scream first." He grinned at me and rolled us over so I was on top of him.

God damn him and his hot piece of ass.

A/n again I am so sorry for the oh so late update, I've been having really bad writer's block and then I also had heaps of uni assignments that I had to do. So thank you so much for your patience.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. And the next chapter will be a proper plot based chapter and will be in Aspen's POV. So I'm looking forward to that, hope you are too.

Thanks again.

Till next time my lovelies. Xx