7. Not all bonds need a name..

06th September 2018

Ahaana

I absolutely had no idea how my two-wheeler found its way home amidst all these chaos and tears.. Honestly I was more than astonished to find myself pulling up the drive..

I pulled the bike hazily on to the pathway that it knocked down two of the anthurium flower pots bordering the pavements and tilted dangerously threatening to fall.. I face palmed myself frustrated and then parked it back decently in the garage..

The garage seemed to be empty.. So that means Aaru akka is not back yet..I heaved a sigh of relief that I wouldnt have to answer the awkward questions regarding the disaster I've caused..  I didnt even bother to look at the broken vases.. I can clean it up later.. My lazy brain preferred the lecture from Aaru akka rather than cleaning it, which would take only 5 minutes whereas the lecture would go on god knows how long..

I fumbled for the keys in my sling and threw open the door,shaking off my shoes not caring where they landed.. "lecture topic number 2" my conscience smirked..

I yanked my scarf off in one go, the pins damaging my light purple scarf.. throwing it on the sofa.. "lecture topic number 3"

My head was aching so much that I could feel it throb on par with my heart beat..I pulled my hair out of the bun i was wearing making them cascade on my back..

With that I flunged myself on the bed,face down crying my heart out..I didnt know why I was crying.. Maybe the encounter and the arguement.. they might be a reason but still all I wanted to do was to cry..All thanks to the frustration and exhaustion I have no idea when sleep consumed me..

"Ahaaana wake up.." I heard some one shaking me vigorously..

"What??" I croaked.. my voice hoarse and droopy.. I shielded my eyes with my hands at the sudden flick of light till it got adjusted to the intensity..

"What are you doing in the dark? Sleeping all these while? That too in your college clothes?" Aaru akka exclaimed setting a cup of tea on my side table..

I sat up and tied my haid into a bun rubbing my sleepy eyes..

I held my temple feeling a hammering pain seep into my skull..  "urghh.." I winced.

"Head ache?? Drink it.. this always helps" she said narrowing her eyes towards the tea cup..
I nodded

"Not in a good mood are we?"

"How did you know?"

"Two anthurium vases broken into shards.. seems like they've been run over by a bike.. shoes.. one in Asia while the other in Africa.. Scarf and your sling on the sofa and here you are sleeping in the dark like a kumbakarnan.. I should have known" she raised her eyebrows..

"Uh-uh.. here comes the lecture..

"Sorry ka.. Ill clean it up" I mumbled in an apologetic tone.

"Haa haa I did it already.. dont bother" she chuckled "Now temme what happened" she asked sitting on my bed..

I stiffled a yawn, laying my head on her lap while she caressed my hair..

"Akka.. A jerk scolded Nushrath using words he shouldnt use.. I kinda flew into a rage and ummmm maybe i kinda slapped him and then both of us argued plus I had one more arguement with Nushrath too" I mumbled sheepishly..