⌜ eight ⌟

donghyuck hummed as he rolled his body on the most comfortable mattress, was it still the same old sofa? it was too comfortable for his liking

donghyuck hummed as he rolled his body on the most comfortable mattress, was it still the same old sofa? it was too comfortable for his liking. because of that, he was forced to wake up to know where he was. but before that, he was recalling everything that happened inside his dream. he couldn't help but smile when he remembered what mark said, he'll be his home.

how sweet, if only someone else other than mark said that.

will you stop saying your thoughts out loud?

donghyuck immediately sat right up only to see mark crossing his arms, sitting down at the edge of the bed ❝what!?

you're lucky i'm a nice person.❞ mark stood up and opened his closet, looking for some spare clothes that donghyuck could wear

donghyuck groaned ❝it wasn't a dream?

if it was then it would be one heck of a wonderful dream. imagine a mark lee telling you that he would be your home.❞ mark said with confidence overflowing as he found one oversized black shirt and basketball shorts.

oh god.❞ the younger buried his head down on both of his palms ❝i think i stole the wrong wallet.

mark clicked his tongue and threw the clothes down the bed ❝you should thank me for letting you stay here.

the younger that was sitting down on the bed furrowed his brows at mark ❝i didn't ask for that, did i?

the older shrugged ❝well i decided to let you stay while i think of something you can do to repay the sufferings i went through while you were having the time of your life with my wallet.

donghyuck scoffed ❝and you call yourself a nice person.

the younger stood up from the bed and walked towards mark, slowly and seductively. making sure he would get mark's attention, which he did. he placed a hand on mark's nape while the other hand was playing with the older's hair.

how about i repay you..❞ donghyuck bit his lower lip ❝with—

mark smiled as he removed donghyuck's hands away from his body ❝how about no?

his actions made donghyuck stomp his feet ❝how can you not fall for that?

mark flopped his body down the bed ❝i'm straight for your information.

yep, donghyuck stole the wrong wallet. he now has to deal with this 'straight' guy which he needs to act as his boyfriend in front of his mother.

now go and take a bath.❞ mark pinched his nose and gave donghyuck a look ❝you stink.

donghyuck was about to punch mark on the face but then decided to look on the bright side, mark was trying to help him.  maybe he is nice. if he wasn't then he could've taken advantage of him.