6 | ❝ Toothbrushes And Bath Bombs ❞

______________________

TOOTHBRUSHES AND BATH BOMBS

❝ I'll always look forward to those morning kisses, the ones that never fail to make my day❞

______________________

Sunlight filtered through the cream shaded curtains in your bedroom, illuminating the room with a white and grey shade of its own. The blanket that covered Jeongguk and you was discarded somewhere on the floor.

Speaking of the little devil, he soon woke up still on top you. Rubbing his eyes he called out for you, but you didn't move an inch seeming to be dead. Jeongguk hits his baby fists on you but you don't budge.

"Noona, wake up!" he says clapping his hands. "Play with Gukkie!"

Seeing that it has no effect on you, he lays down on you and bites down on the tender skin of your collarbone causing you to wince and sit up in pain, a string of curses leaving your lips.

Gguk, who was now on your lap, was dying with laughter. Something that didn't change between the older Jeongguk and the baby one was that both of them loved annoying you.

You didn't even have the heart to glare at him when he's all smiles, body rocking with little melodic giggles that echoed all around the sunlit room.

"Guk-ah, you're up early," you drum your fingers under his chin. Wiping the drool on the side of his chubby cheeks, so catch him making grabby hands at your phone on the side table. The device vibrating constantly as new notifications flooded in.

"At this rate, I won't need a dildo."

"Noona, I want eat!" he huffs as he watches you get up and make your way to your bathroom. "I'm coming gukkie!" You call out and splash water on your face, waking up fully. Going back outside, you scoop up Jeongguk and to the sink and with your wet hands, you wipe off the drool on his cheeks.

Jeongguk stood on a high stool in the bathroom, still only reaching your chest.

"Gguk, do you know how to brush?" You ask him and he gives you a confused look. Slapping yourself internally, you hand the toddler a green baby toothbrush, the one you bought yesterday and squeeze a pea size amount of toothpaste on it. Gguk observes the paste, sniffing it.

"Now, I'll teach you today and we'll do it twice everyday, hmm?" You grab his small fist that had the brush in it and bring it to his lips. With your other hand, you pick up your own brush, part your lips and start to brush while counting and brushing Gguk's teeth too.

He soon gets the momentum and copies you the whole way, even gargling at the end.

"You're such a good boy!" you ruffle his hair as he waves the toothbrush around, only to drop it in the open pot a few seconds later. You gasp as you see it fall, Jeongguk loving every second of it before he says, "Noona look! It's swimming!"