The Picture

Dedicated to tentenessasbooks, an accidental friend.

This IS based off of the beginning of one SebStan_Imagines 's stories, but the events that take place have been changed due to said accident.

There is also a bit of strong language.

"This is so perfect."

He breathes out as the both of you sit in the silence of his car, you sip almost angrily at your smoothie and he stares admiringly at the ring he bought. It was sterling silver shaped like a ribbon, and he held it up in the sunlight. He has that stupid smile on his face and his eyes crinkle, you can't but admire the way he stares at the ring. Wishing it was you he was staring at instead of that stupid ring.

Your entire attitude was not easy to miss, with the air of passive aggression hanging heavily around you. You were doing everything passive aggressively. You passive aggressively slurped your smoothie. You passive aggressively shook condensation off of the cup in his general direction. When he finally looked at you, the water droplets on his skin alerting him to the nature of your mood, he asked with a chuckle, "Can I help you?" With the straw still in your mouth, you almost glared at him and loudly exclaimed, "Not at the moment, you cannot!"

He coughed out a laugh, which did nothing to improve how you felt. He grinned and playfully rolled his eyes, saying "fine" just as loudly. He was so accustomed to you being this way that it no longer fazed him. He thought it was a little cute. You almost growled and looked out of the front windshield, chewing ever so passive aggressively on the straw as you muttered quietly, "stop being so adorable, you mother fucking cinnamon roll that isn't mine."

Oh, he had heard this. As quietly as you had mumbled, and as much as you tried to muffle that which you hoped he would never hear, he still heard every word and every syllebol in the silence of his vehicle. He turned slowly to face you again, his smirk gracing his lips just as slowly. "Who's adorable, Y/N?" It was too much. You snapped your head to look at him, the slightest of blushes flushing your cheeks from embarrassment. "Shut up, Stan, or I will show everyone the picture I took of you at Mackie's Christmas party!"

Seb placed his hand over his heart in mock hurt. "What?! The one with me in my boxers?!" For added effect, he playfully glared at you and growled. God, you loved that growl. However, now was not the time to be lost in the beautiful existence that was the Romanian god next to you. You stood your figurative ground and crossed your arms over your chest. "Yeah! So, shut up, get the stupid ring, and let's go!"

With a huff, you sat back in your seat and buckled your seat belt. You grabbed your smoothie cup, with it's mutilated straw tip, and began to chew on it again. Seb laughed and placed the ring safely back into its box, storing it in the center console. When he was sure it was safe, he turned to grab his own seatbelt, only to hear you mumbling and muttering with the straw in your mouth, again, as you slurped and suck up the remains of your smoothie. He heard every word. "That stupid picture. Stupid thing is my favorite stupid picture of this goof. Even put it as my stupid background on my stupid phone."

He turned to you, again, and buckled his seatbelt. He couldn't help but smile at the huffy state you insisted on sitting in. His eyes softened as you gazed your way. "Hey, now. You don't need to be like that, bubs." He finally sat properly in his seat and started the engine. "Ya know, I've seen that background of yours - pretty hot!" Without glancing at you to see the shock on your face, he laughed and drove off towards your next destination.