The big news.

Yoongi hesitantly made his way over to the main hall, knowing today's pack meeting would probably consist of nothing too important, most likely just usual reminders or updates from other close packs in the forest. As giggles and hushed whispers came from his left,He couldn't help but find himself slightly peering over to get a better listen to the conversation the two young omega girls were having, as it caught his attention when they mentioned that this meeting was 'special' and namjoon, the pack alpha, had big news.

He slowly walked in, his lackadaisical attitude a contrast to the rest of the packs upbeat attitude, and took a seat near the front of the hall, unfortunately squished in between his beta best friend hoseok, and the omega taehyung, who was shamelessly almost sitting on his mate jungkooks lap and scenting him.

As much as he said to tae and kook that he hated their excessive amount of pda, and their cheesy pet names and constant giggling, he knew deep down he envied them. He too wanted to find a mate like that some day, someone he could settle down with and completely let his guard down around, someone who would make him laugh and someone he could fall completely head over heels in love with. However, he knew that was a rare possibility as he has quite the reputation of being a 'big bad alpha'. He wasn't necessarily mean, or bad for that matter, he was just a skilled hunter and was feared by many; he may look smaller than the average alpha, but in no way did that mean he wouldn't hesistate to kill you.

He didn't help himself in the relationship field because he didn't even try. No one in this pack really caught his eye, admittedly some of the omegas are pretty, but their constant drooling over the alpha was a big turn off, and he would usually find himself trying to avoid the same 3-4 omegas constantly trying to get his attention.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when the room went quiet and namjoon began walking up to the front. Namjoon, the pack alpha, was well respected and loved by everyone in his pack. He was the perfect pack leader, he treated everyone fairly, made sure everyone was cared for, and at the same time never let anyone disrespect him or disobey him. He was smart, in the sense he could make efficient and quick desicions and always put his pack first. And as for his mate, Kim Seokjin, he was something else. The large omega completely deviated away from your typical submissive omega. He was tall, had broad shoulders, was extremely handsome, and he always spoke his mind and stood his ground when he knew something or someone was wrong. Again, yoongi found himself envious of his best friends perfect relationship, envious of how well they work together, envious of how much they love each other.

As he scanned around the room, he saw everyone was waiting in anticipation for namjoon to start talking, which was rather uncommon due to the fact the pack meetings tend to be dull. Maybe the two omegas were right, and that something exciting was happening, but then again if that were the case, namjoon probably would have told his closest friends first? right?

'Good morning pack, i know this is a rather abrupt meeting, but i have a topic to discuss with you all. i think it's something i should share with you, so you are all understanding of the situation at hand and how to deal with it.' namjoon spoke.

There was a wave of hushed whispers from around the room, he glanced over at his friends to see tae had removed himself off of jungkooks lap to spare hoseok a worried glance. And as he looked around he saw his pack more attentive then ever.

'This may come as a shock to some of you', namjoon continued, 'but there will be a new omega joining the pack as of tomorrow'. As the the hushed whispers increased to blatant questions and some rather happy mumbling between some alphas, namjoon continued which shut everyone up.

'he's from the north section of the forest, his pack are no longer together anymore, i do not want ANY questions directed to me as i will not be answering any further enquiries about the situation. And i especially do not want any of you to ask this boy anything-'