Thrown-away flowers- 103

Bakugou pov
I stared up at the ceiling of my bedroom, contemplating. My whole body felt hot, hot from his touch. It had been a whole two years and I had finally felt him again, Red. I was allowed to enjoy a moment with him, enjoy his company. Watching the sunset was a magnificent feeling, magical almost. Too bad that it was over, and I was once again alone in my home. 'I know we're just friends' his words echoed inside of my head. Why did we have to be 'just friends'? When I fully knew, I loved him. I loved him like no time had past at all. I loved him like when I told him for the first time. I loved him like when we shared each other in that hotel room. I loved him, like when he was mine, and when I was his. Though he would leave on Sunday, leave with my heart. I finally once again had the feeling of hope, and I couldn't let that go.

"Hi- yeah, umm, could I please have like, your biggest bouquet of red roses?" I had no idea what I was doing. It was as if something had taken over me, and suddenly I had drove all the way down to the closest florist. It was raining surprisingly, but I didn't even take the time to grab a coat. I knew this idea, this crazy thought, would disperse any second, and I needed to make the most of my adrenaline high.
"That will be twelv-"
"Yeah here you go." I didn't know how much money I placed on the counter, but I knew it was too much. Grabbing the flowers, I ran out the shop and jumped back into my car. "Right, where is Hotel Lui?"

I was prepared to knock on every door until I found him. Clutching the roses in my hand, I entered the lobby and looked frantically around. It was probably naive to believe he would be there, which he wasn't. I had no plan, no idea on where to look. I could always text him, but that'd just make me too nervous. Seeing the elevator, I sprinted over and clicked the button repetitively. "Woah woah woah, slow it down buddy." A voice joked from behind me. I quickly turned around to see the man I had such a hate for; pro hero Cupid. "Oh my god, would you look at that, it's Ground Zero!" He flashed his startling-white grin, that made me uncomfortable in a way.
"Oh, you." The elevator opened up, and I sighed as he stepped in with me. "What are you doing here?"
"If you really must know, I'm staying here with a," he paused, smiling to himself, "special someone. And what about you? I see you have roses." He questioned, eyeing down the red flowers.
"I'm- I'm just coming to see someone." He was friends with Red, so I wasn't going to tell him.
"Must be a very special someone, look at them flowers!" He exclaimed, sounding fake. "Honestly you're making me look bad."
"Why?" I asked, not actually caring. Cupid chuckled to himself before glaring at me.
"I haven't really brought Eijirou anything, though I think sharing a hotel room is good enough for him, wouldn't you agree?" I instantly froze, playing back each word he said.
"W-what?"
"Sorry, did you not hear me?" His voice was so sharp and viscous all of a sudden, it cut into me. "Me and- me and Red are staying here together, and oh, it's so fun." His cold, deadly eyes pierced my soul, killing any happiness that lingered inside me. Had I really been that stupid to believe that Red could- could actually be mine again? And he called him Red, a name I thought was only reserved for me. In that moment I had no idea on what to do. I couldn't believe I had actually thought he could love me, when I was nothing but a fucking useless, irrelevant fool. The elevator dinged. "Oh, this is my stop. Mind if I-" he leaned over and took a single rose from the depressed bouquet in my hand. "Thanks, and hey," he stepped out the elevator. "Good luck with that special someone." Then the doors closed. I dropped the flowers, and with them, my spirit dropped also. I was totally, utterly, stupid.