Chapter 3

The bright sun raise seeps through the window as it hits onto the sleeping Luhan. He slowly opens his eyes only to see the guy sleeping soundly next to him. All the scenes that happened last night came crushing onto him just by staring at that guy as tears slowly start to fall down. He tries to sit up but the pain in his lower part made him bite his lips, preventing himself from moaning in pain. He doesn't want to wake Sehun. In fact he doesn't want him even to know what happened last night. It was a mistake, a mistake Luhan let happened for his selfish reason. His life is too precious and Luhan didn't want to be the reason crushing it down. He will just get out of that place; get out of his life so that he could go back to his past like nothing happened last night. He slowly stands up, dressing himself, and cleaned the whole place. Just before leaving, he turns around, looking at the man of his life for one last time. He will not regret what happened last night. He will forget everything even though it's hard, but he will; for him.

Sehun wakes up with a massive headache. He slow opened his eyes and finds himself in a familiar room. He doesn't remember a thing that happened last night. He tries to put pressure onto his brain but nothing came. How did he end up in his apartment ..??

Just then his phone starts ringing and he picks the call without seeing who it was.

"Yay, Sehun..you kid..where are you??" He had to jerk the phone away from his ears, if not he would be deaf by the end of the call.

"Nhe hyung?"
"You didn't come back last night. Even though you don't have a schedule today, you can't be out for the whole night. Where the hell are you.?? Come to the dorm right now." shouted his manager hyung, making him throw his sleepiness away. His headache got even worse because of all the shouting. Massaging his forehead with his index finger he replied "Hyung, I am in my apartment. I think I came here after drinking a lot last night. Don't worry, I am coming back to the dorm."

***

It has been two week since that incident. Exo got busy with their schedule and Sehun got back to his life, as if that night didn't exist at all. He doesn't even remember anything, but Luhan, he remembers everything. And the most sickening thing for him, he is the only one who knows about that night. After that, his life just got worse. He felt guilty so much so that made him feel suffocating. Seeing his posters almost everywhere weren't helping him either. So he decided to move to a place away from all those memories, a small seashore village. Even though it's hard for him in there, he was glad that there weren't any scandals. But little does he know what was happening in SM.

Staring at the pictures in front of him, Mr. Lee So Man was trying really hard to control his anger. Almost a week ago, he got information about some scandalous photos of one of his artists. Tracking down the source, he got hold of those photos, but the journalist who took those photos wasn't giving up. He threatened of releasing them if he doesn't get the money he demanded. So to think of a plan, SM asked for some time. They had to find a solution as soon as possible. Lee so min was good at handling scandals but this was something sensitive and unexpected.

Leaning back on his chair, he closed his eyes as he massages his nose bridge to reduce his headache.

"Where is this idiot right now..??" he asks his personal assistant standing beside him.

"They are now in China for their concert sir. After that they will be flying to Japan and Malaysia to continue their tour. It will take around a month or more for them to come back to Korea."

Taking a deep breath, he opens his eyes.

"Find him."

"Nhe..??"

"Find the boy in this picture before that punk comes back. I want him here as fast as possible. Got it..??"

He was trying to act as calm as possible because he don't want to show his anger to the wrong person. Everyone think that he is a hot headed man. But he is not. He gets angry only when situations are worse, something like this.

"Yes sir.."

***

It was a pleasant evening and many families ware playing around in the beach since it's a weekend. Luhan was sitting on the sand, watching the beautiful scenery in front of him with kids running around and playing with their friends. Suddenly a kid falls on to the ground and starts crying. His mother came rushing towards him, hugging the boy to make him stop crying. A tiny smile formed on his lips with a tear dropping from his left eye as his right hand slowly crept onto his still flat stomach. In few more years he will also be in the same situation. Yes, you guessed it. He is already two months pregnant. Just then the father of that kid came to console the boy and stats tickling, making him laugh and forget all the pain he was crying for. Looking at that, Luhan's heart clenches as more tears start to fall from his beautiful eyes. He could never give his baby a father and he is the only one who knows who he is.

He immediately wipes his tears away. He shouldn't be weak any more. He got to learn about the news when he visited a town two days ago. He fainted while buying the stuff his new boss asked him to. Luckily, someone admitted him in the nearest hospital. The doctor also warned that he is too weak, mentally and physically and there is a high chance of him losing the baby. No, he can't afford to lose the baby. He has to stop pretending and start really being strong. This baby was a gift, a gift to get away from his lonely life, from his one and only love.

"Excuse me, are you Mr. Min Luhan.??"

Lifting his head up, Luhan sees a man in black suit, around his fifties standing in front of him.

"Nhe, I am Min Luhan. How can I help you..?"

"My name is Ahn Hyun soo. I am from SM entertainments".

Hearing the word SM, Luhan's breathe hitches in his throat. Why is SM looking for him..?? Don't tell me they got to know about it.

Looking at his expression itself made Mr. Ahn conform that he found the right one.

"I think I found the right Min Luhan. I want you to follow me to Seoul. Mr. Lee is waiting for you".

Now he know for sure that they got to know about it. Why the hell would Mr. Lee So Min look for him without a reason.?? Biting his bottom lip, Luhan slowly nods his head as his reply.

?? Biting his bottom lip, Luhan slowly nods his head as his reply

Author's note :

Here comes the next chapter.!! Too soon for mpreg to start.?? Well, its fine I guess. It may be cliché but I am trying my best to make it a tiny bit different. I am going home tomorrow so I wanted to fed you guys with a small update before that. Hope you like this one. See you in the next chapter.!!!