13. Last Night Memories

Y/n's POV
After Jack confessed he's not human, I blushed as he literally held me and jumped up, carrying me bridal style and whisked me up to our room and locked the door, that's when the night to remember happened.

Now I'm waking up from my well deserved slumber, covered in dark purple hickeys and with arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I yawned and stretched, looking at the alarm clock next to Jack's bed. '11am?!' I thought as my eyes widened. It's eleven in the morning and Jack and I are still in bed! I sat up only to groan in pain. I kinda forgot Jack was kinda rough last night, gentle for the first round but not for the second.

"Damn..." I whispered and the arms around my waist tightened. I blushed and looked down to find the dark abyss of the eye sockets I love so much. Jack smiled up at me as I blushed harder.

"Morning baby~" He said softly. I smiled shyly and blushed even harder.

"Hey Jackie~" I replied as Jack took his arms off my waist and sat up, only to put them back around my waist and pull me onto his lap, hugging me from behind. His action also made the covers fall from my bare chest, making me scramble to get them back and blush many shades of red. Jack chuckled and stopped my scrambling.

"No need to hide from me Y/n. You're beautiful~" He cooed, moving his arm to cover a part of my breasts as his hand rubbed my arm. I blushed 50 shades of red and looked at him as his head rested on my shoulder. He smiled and kissed my shoulder before whispering in my ear.

"Last night was amazing~" He stated and I smiled at his comment. He smiled back and cuddled me from behind. I smiled more and leant back against him, moving my legs slightly but soon squealed. I ached so bad! Jack soon gave me a look of concern before a look of realisation.

"What aches babe?" He asked and I blushed for like the 5th time this morning.

"M-My thighs..." I replied, embarrassed and grabbed the covers to hide my face. Jack nodded and moved his arms from off my breasts and my waist and rubbed my thighs. Truth be told I had trouble trying not to moan because it felt so good but the pleasure soon stopped when Clockwork burst through the door. I squealed and dived under the covers as Jack jumped out of his skin.

"Hey! Ever heard of knocking?!" I heard Jack growl and Clockwork scoff.

"Yes but I wanted to make sure your girlfriend was still alive. Wait, Jack are you shirtless?" She replied/asked and I felt Jack shuffle down into the covers as I peeked my head out of the covers and she sighed of what seems to be relief.

"Why do you ask that?" I asked, fluttering my eyes.

"Well you kept screaming last night and something kept banging on the wall. I thought Jack was killing you." She replied and I blushed again, as did Jack. Clockwork looked between the 2 of us before it clicked. She gasped and let go of the door handle. "Did you 2..? Oh my god, get some Y/n!" She yelled and gave me a thumbs up. My eyes widened and I blushed harder.

"Clockwork!" I whined and she giggled before giving Jack a serious look.

"By the way, word of advise. Next time you decide to make Y/n bang on the wall and scream 'Ah Jack!!~ harder!!~', ask Slender to make your room soundproof!" She advised and smirked at him before looking back at me and smiling sweetly. "Y/n, since you might be aching like hell after having the life fucked outta you, I'm gonna go make you breakfast while that boyfriend of yours goes and runs you a nice bubble bath, to have some Alone time." She stated, giving Jack the dead eye, making him nod, before closing the door. Jack then got up and gathered up the clothes from last night and put them in the laundry before getting more clothes.

"She's scary when she wants to be..." I mumbled and Jack looked back at me and nodded.

"Yeah, she cares for the girls here like they're her sisters. As you may know she's had a hard time when she was young with her family and just wants a caring one." He replied and I nodded. Jack put his clothes on and chose some out for me. "Do you think you can walk? I'll admit, I was pretty rough with you last night." He asked/stated, rubbing the back of his neck. I slowly stood up, only to fall back onto the bed.

"Yeah, I can't walk." I stated and he nodded. He wrapped me up in the covers and carried me to the bathroom. We walked past BEN and Toby but something BEN said made Jack stop.

"Uhh Jack? Why is Y/n wrapped up in your bed covers?" He asked and Jack slowly turned towards them. I clutched the covers close as he held me close.

"Uhh..." I mumbled and looked up at Jack and he just stared at them.

"We fucked." He replied bluntly and continued down the hall as Toby and BEN kept calling after him until we got to the bathroom. He sighed and placed me on the counter next to the sink. "I'm sorry I told them that bluntly." He apologised and I smiled softly at him.

"It's fine, they would've found out from Clockwork anyway." I replied and kissed his head. He smiled at me with that cute sharp tooth smile. I smiled back before kissing him. He kissed back before pulling away and started to fill up the tub.

"Which bubble mix? Lavender or Sun Kissed Raspberry?" He asked and I slowly swung my legs, contemplating which one.

"Lavender please Jackie." I replied and he nodded. He poured the mix into the water and bubbles started to form. Jack then turned around and grabbed a bobble. I gave him an odd look.

"I wanna put your hair up." He said and I nodded understandingly as he turned me to the side and put my hair up into a messy bun. I smiled as he tried to untangle my body from his bed sheets. "Bloody hell Y/n, why are you so tangled up in these?" He asked and I giggled.

"Maybe because I don't want anyone other than you looking at me in this state." I replied and Jack chuckled, kissing the back of my neck.

"I don't think they'll get past me if they wanna peek." He replied and I giggled again. After a few minutes, Jack finally got me out his bed sheets and picked me up then put me in the bath before kneeling beside the tub. "I'll be back to get you in a while. Just relax and this will hopefully ease the aching. If not, I'll give your thighs a rub." He stated, smiling cheekily. I smiled back and nodded at him. He nodded back at me and got up, walking towards the door before walking back and scanning my neck, collarbone and shoulders. I gave him a weird look before he leant down and started randomly sucking on a part of my shoulder. I knew what he was doing and giggled. His lips soon released the now purple patch of skin before smirking. "Found a spot I forgot to mark last night." He admitted and I blushed and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Yeah well, you might wanna go before Clocky finds you in here still. Who knows what she'll do to you." I piped up and his face dropped into a face of concern mixed with fear before he bolted out the door. I giggled and relax in my well deserved bath.

———————————————————————