2

Yun Heng's eyes open and they're slightly blurry with early morning tears. He lets out a yawn and blinks the tears away with his misty peach blossom eyes. He gets up and brushes his teeth getting ready for a normal day, but when he reaches the mirror he pauses. He sees the headphones on his head and thinks, Oh I died...I forgot. What am I doing again?...The memories flood back into his mind. Xiao Jun...have to go to college...mission. Okay let's start with breakfast. Throwing all of his problems to the back of his mind he heads out of his room in search of food. He looks around the apartment that he didn't explore the night before. It's a really small apartment with a single sofa and kitchen with a single chair. There's a small fridge that doesn't look like it'll contain much. He opens to the fridge. Yup there's only a cup of yogurt and two slices of bread that has almost gone bad. He grabs the yogurt and closes the fridge. Sitting on the sofa he eats the yogurt slowly trying to make it last longer. He goes over what he needs to in his mind. First I should start thinking of myself as Xiao Jun. Okay, first I would love to just leave the city to save Xiao Jun all of the trouble and it would save his life pretty easily, but I still need to deal with the female lead...Okay I'll start with changing everyone's opinion about me so they won't fall for Yang Xi's bullshit that easily. 

(A/N: From this point Yung Heng will be called Xiao Jun)

Hey...Ni Ni...How do you change people's opinions?

*Ni Ni slowlywakes up from her beauty sleep* [Huh? What do you need boss? Oh changing opinions...wait changing opinions about what?]

Changing their opinions about me. To make me look like a nice guy...How do you do that?

[Uhhhh...You need to make them feel like you're approachable and friendly and basically...not a loner weirdo]

How do I do that? How do you make someone feel?

[Fuck %$@*&% I forgot that you can't feel. How do I explain this...You need to talk to people and say things that make them smile or make their face brighten. That means they're happy.]

Yeah but...what can I say?

[Fuck it...Just go and try to talk to someone and let's see how it goes. I'll try to coach you 'kay?]

Xiao Jun nods unquestioningly accepting her words. He checks the time and realizes that there's only 30 minutes until his first class starts and it takes 20 minutes by walk to get to his college. He takes a quick shower and puts on a black hoodie and grey skinny jeans with a pair of vans. Showers are the worst part of his life because he can't wear headphones. He has a pair of waterproof earphones but they aren't very effective. It's better than nothing but he still feels like he's going to die every time, so he probably takes the fastest showers known to man.

Grabbing his bag he runs out of the door. His apartment is on the 15th floor and as unlucky as he is the elevator doesn't work. He sprints down 15 floors of stairs and blows through the main door into the street. He pauses for a second, he doesn't know the direction to his Uni. Luckily Ni Ni tells him that she'll give him directions so with her help he makes it to class a minute before it starts. He chooses the last seat, furthest from the podium and collapses into the chair slightly out of breath. He lays his head down on the table and decides to get more information out of Ni Ni during this class period. He doesn't need to listen to the class anyways. With his IQ and Xiao Jun's previous knowledge he's basically already ready to graduate.

Hey Ni Ni what about Xiao Jun's family? What do I do if I meet someone he knows? I know jacksh*t about his life except for that whole tragedy thing.

[Oh, thanks for the reminder! I forgot to transfer his memories to you. Give me a sec. *Transferring memories: 3,2,1..Transfer complete* Okay how's that?]