Part 9

Tyrone Argyros POV

"I really don't know what you're talking about." Claus said.

"Oh, but I know for fact that you know exactly what I'm talking about." I retorted angrily.

"Even if I knew I can't tell you anything, please sir, she'll kill me if she find out I disclosed anything." Claus said pleadingly.

I groaned. I knew he was right, but I still need to know what I was missing all this time. "And I'll kill you if you don't." I said.

"There's no way I'm getting out of this, is there?" He asked.

"None." I informed.

"Okay how about I give you a hint on where to get whatever information you want, but if Zelda finds out, you've heard nothing from me." He bargained.

"Deal." I agreed.

"Ask her cousin Deren Adams, I'm not sure he'll go against his coz whom he treat like a sister to tell you anything. But I say you give it a try." Claus advices.

"You can go now." I informed.

"Before I go, I'll tell you something Zelda will probably get my head if she ever knew I shared it." He said standing up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's not because of Angela she's distancing herself from you. She knew it wasn't your fault from scratch." He said.

I was shocked. Why would she act the way she did and still doing if not because of that. "Then why is she doing it if not for that?" I voiced my thoughts.

"That I can't say. I already said too much." He said before exiting the door.

Things just got more confusing, what the hell is happening to my wife, and what is the secret she's hiding.

Or should I say secrets.

It had been two days since she came to my room that night, and apologising, thinking I'm asleep. I'm trying to figure what was the thing she was apologising about.

Deren might be able to solve the mystery, and help clear my confusion.

Just when I took my phone out to dial his number that was provided by Claus. My screen came to life notifying me of an incoming message.

I opened the message.

I BET YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MONSTER YOU CALL A WIFE REAL COLOUR IS, SO LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU. Those were the words attached above a video.

Few seconds passed with me thinking whether or not I wanted to see what the video contains. The date on it was the same day our children got in an accident, so I was a bit indecisive because I knew that this is about what she did to Angela.

Something deep inside me told me that I wouldn't like what I was about to watch, but I pressed play anyway, only to be shocked with the content.

Zelda crouched next to a tied, and bleeding Angela who was bawling her eyes out. "Oh, come on sweetie, I thought you want us to catch up on what happened to us since the last time we met." Zelda said in an overly sweet voice.