☁️✨

[short story cause I'm a lazy hoe right now]

Y/N had been begging Finn to watch "To All the Boys I've Lived Before" with her by he wouldn't budge.

"Come on babe! Millie said it's amazing and I really wanna watch it with you!!" Y/N whined.

"I don't wanna watch a basic romance movie. Can't we just watch and Indie Movie ? How about Juno ?" Finn suggested

Y/N huffed and crossed her arms. They were currently at the studio while Finn and his bandmates were writing a song.

Ayla, Jack, and Malcolm had all gone to Tim Hortons for some drinks and some food.

Finn fell onto the couch dramatically. He sat up properly and noticed your state.

You were cross crossed sitting in the couch across the room with a sad/annoyed look on your face.

Finn walked up to you. "Bubby are you mad at me ?" Finn said in a childish voice.

You hugged and continued ignoring you.

Finn began to neck your cheek. "If I agree to watch the movie will you no longer be mad at me ?" He asked.

You looked at him and began to slowly smile.

He hugged you while chucking and brought you closer to you.

By the time Ayla, Jack and Malcolm had come back from Tim Hortons you and Finn were fast asleep. Your head in Finn's chest and his arms wrapped tightly around your waist holding you from falling off the couch.

Later in you guys went home and you made Finn watch the movie and even thought he acted like he didn't he secretly loved the movie.
—————
Here's a cute one cause I literally only wrote sad ones 💀