Chapter 15

February 10th, 2018

Madison's Pov

Last night when Zach hugged me and told me he was sorry I got a feeling in my stomach that I haven't ever felt before. I stopped thinking about it and got up. The guys all decided that they wanted me to stay overnight at their house. We played lots of board games and watched Doctor Strange. One of my favorite Marvel movies.

Throughout the night I could Zach looking at me and when he saw me looking he looked away. It was really weird. Whenever that happened I tried to stop thinking about it and focus on what all of us were doing.

Anyway I woke up to Jack hitting me with a pillow while yelling, "Wake up!" I groaned and threw my pillow at him hitting him in the face. I got up to find everyone awake except Corbyn who was passed out on the floor. I had some Coco Puffs while everyone else was trying to make Corbyn get off the floor, but failing terribly. Once I was done with my Coca Puffs I helped them get Corbyn off the floor.

It wasn't easy but finally at 11:23 in the morning we were all awake. Corbyn ate breakfast and we all decided to go bowling. When it was all of them getting ready it was crazy.

Everyone was getting annoyed because Zach was taking up to much time doing his hair and then they were tempted to leave him there until he finally finished his hair. During the ride we kept teasing Zach about his hair and it was really funny.

When we got there Daniel kept saying that he was going to win, but he got fifth place. Corbyn got first, Jonah second, me third, Zach fourth, Daniel fifth, and Jack sixth. Jack and Daniel were pretending to pout the entire way to my apartment. Daniel was because he did not get first place and Jack was because he got last place.

Once we got to my apartment we said our goodbyes and I went up to my apartment and told Cathy everything that happened last night. Even about how I caught Zach looking at me. She tried to tell me that he likes me but I just rolled my eyes and denied it whenever she said it.

When it was lunch time we made peanut butter sandwiches. Well, I made a peanut butter sandwich Cathy made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't like jelly.

People say that it's weird that I don't like it but I just think it's gross. Anyway after lunch I did homework and wrote an ending to a book. It's about a girl struggling with being gay and having to hide it from her homophobic parents.

It has to be edited but soon I want to send a copy to a book publisher and see if they would publish it. My job as a waitress can't support me for the rest of my life so I'm going to try and be a writer. If someone would want to publish it.

I also worked on some homework I had even though it isn't due for a few more days. Cathy left after a while to her friend's house. I had nothing thing to do so I started cleaning the house so I have something to do. I cleaned the dishes, folded laundry, and a lot more.

When it was dinner tine Cathy still was not back so I made a salad for myself. After my salad I went back to cleaning. I cleaned my room and reorganized everything in it. When I was done I checked the time it was 9:03 so I got ready for bed and went to sleep with no idea what call I would get during the night.