Chapter 22

March 15th, 2018

Madison's Pov

I got up at around nine before getting ready for the day and eating some Lucky Charms for breakfast before realizing that I have to be at the airport by twelve to pick up my sister, Natalie.

She is an amazing sister and I have not seen her in a little bit over nine months. We both miss each other a lot so we both decided for her to come and visit so we could see each other and catch up on each other's lives.

Anyway I decided to relax for a little bit and take a nap before I leave since I was up all night watching the Harry Potter movies. I could not help it I started watching the first and just like that I was on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

Anyway I woke up at 11:15 because of my alarm clock I set. I got ready before driving to the airport and waiting for her plane to get here. Her plane got to the airport a little over ten minutes later and I could not find Natalie anywhere.

After a few more minutes of searching I finally found her. She was getting her bags so I walked over to her. I walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and immediately hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I missed you so much!" She said.

"I missed you too it has been way too long!" I said.

"It really has been!" Natalie said. "And you let your hair grow out too it has not been this long in a few years!"

"I know right, so we should probably get going now so we have more time to talk later," I replied. She agreed and we got all of her luggage and went home.

Time Skip

We got back to my apartment and I showed her to the guest room and helped her unpack her stuff. It did not take us long to unpack since it was the both of us instead of just her. We made lunch and just talk about things that happened during the nine months of not seeing each other. Apparently she got a cat and named her blizzard. She showed me a Picture of her and she was so cute!

Anyway after lunch we built a fort with a few blankets I found in my closet and started playing a card game that Natalie brought along. We played Rummy, War and Slapjack, until 5:42 when I made grilled cheese for the both of us.

She told me about her favorite songs and what bands she listens to and I showed her all of Why Don't We's songs and I told her about how I met them. She really liked them and she put them on Spotify when we were done eating. I decided to ask her some advice about Zach.

"So I need some advice. A week and a half ago I watched an interview and in it Zach said that he liked me and that when he were to get off of tour that he was going to ask me out. What do I do?" I said to Natalie.

She got really excited and replied, "Yay I am so happy! Now the thing is do you like him back?"

"Yeah I do," I confessed.

"That is amazing! Have you talked to him at all about what he said in the interview?" Natalie asked me.

"We did and we agreed to talk about it when he gets back from tour," I said.

"Well, in my opinion if you like him then you need to let him know that before you lose the chance! If he is willing to say on camera that he likes you then he isn't going to turn out like that jerk you used to date that cheated on you," she said.

"You're right that won't happen again. Thanks for the advice," I said to her.

It's no problem and it's about time you get a boyfriend!" she said teasing me. "I just can't believe that you have feelings for a guy!"

We started laughing and started talking about random things that popped into our heads. We only went to bed when we realized how late it was at about 10:45 after we finished our conversation.