Chapter 26

April 2nd, 2018

Zach's Pov

I woke up to Daniel throwing pillows at the rest of us, jumping, and yelling for us to wake up. I did not want to get woken up but I knew why he was so excited. Today is April second, meaning that it is his birthday.

We all got up and got ready for the day before we all told him happy birthday. It was my turn to cook food today, so I made waffles and toast because those are his favorite breakfast foods. 

Once I finished making it we all happily ate it while talking but soon we noticed that Daniel was not paying any attention to us but smiling at his phone. We all looked at each other smiling and nodding to each other.

"So Daniel why are you smiling so much?" Jack asked.

"Is it a girl that you are talking to?" I ask him.

"Oh of course it is a girl Zach, but who is the girl?" Jonah said.

"Guys stop there is no girl that I am talking to I just saw a funny picture that is it," Daniel said denying it.

"Oh I am sensing that there is denial in the obvious truth," Corbyn said.

We kept teasing him until he finally gave up. Well. not really gave up we kind of stole his phone when he was not looking and apparently he had started texting Natalie Madison's sister. I had to tell Madison so I did.

Any normal person would just say it but I took my time, knowing Daniel was still trying to get in, and sent her pictures of their conversation saying 'Daniel would not stop smiling at his phone'.

Madison:Oh my gosh this is great

Zach:I know right and we get to bug them about it now until they realize that they should date 

Madison:Agreed and if that does not work we can lock them in a closet until they confess

Zach:I think that we work well on this together

Madison:Me too

Madison:Now it is time for me to bug my dear sister

Zach:Have fun bye

Madison:Bye

Once I was done texting Madison we went to McDonald's for lunch because it is Daniel's birthday and he chose that place. We got our food and ate in there when guess what. Our song Something Different came on in McDonald's.

We got excited and of course had to start posting it and saying the lyrics. After we finished eating we drove back and relaxed for a while. I do not know when but I fell asleep for a while.

That was a bad idea, because yeah you guessed it, I was covered in marker. I know that Daniel did it because I am smart. That was actually a lie that is not how I found out.

"Don't be mad at us we let Daniel draw on you this time all by himself since it is his birthday!" Corbyn exclaimed.

"Which means that he gets all of the blame too!" Jonah yelled.

"You guys are right which means I will just have to get Daniel back," I replied.

"You will have to wait until tomorrow remember we made that deal last year on Corbyn's birthday!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Yeah I know I remember I will wait until twelve in the morning so don't worry," I replied.

We all laughed at that and I made dinner. I made spaghetti and meatballs with watermelon. When I was done they all came out immediately and we ate while joking around. Once we were done eating we had cake that Jonah got today. While we were eating Daniel opened his presents that we had got him.

I got him a bag of gold fish. Jonah got him a new Why Don't We sweat shirt because Daniel's was getting old and worn out. Corbyn got him a pair of shoes. Jack got him chocolate. After that we all got ready for bed before going to sleep.