Chapter 27

April 2nd, 2018

Madison's Pov

I woke up this morning and remembered that it is Daniel's birthday. I got up and ready for the day before having Cheerios for breakfast. When I was done eating I decided to text Daniel.

Madison:Happy birthday watermelon lover

Daniel:Thanks Zach's future wife

Madison:Siriusly Daniel I call you a watermelon lover and I get called Zach's wife

Daniel:Oh sorry I meant to say the girl Zach likes and likes Zach back and everyone knows it but they still don't talk about it yet

Madison:Oh that's only the slightest bit to long

Daniel:Well I need to go I'm eating breakfast

Madison:Bye watermelon lover

Daniel:Bye the girl Zach likes and that also likes Zach back and everyone knows it but they still don't talk about it yet

I turn off my phone before working on homework. That is until Zach starts texting me saying that Daniel likes my sister. Of course being the amazing sister that I am called Natalie and started teasing her about Daniel.

She got so embarrassed and kept denying the truth, and telling me the 'We are just friends, Madison, and plus I have not even known him for that long' stuff.

There was not much more than a friendship between them right now but it will happen soon enough. Before I know it they will be taking a honeymoon to Hawaii.

I ate a turkey sandwich for lunch before going back to doing my homework. I could not focus on my homework because I was still really happy about Daniel and Natalie.

I then decided to go on a walk so I could calm down. I went to the park and sat down on one of the swings and started swinging. Almost instantly I had calmed down.

After a while I went home, but only because I knew that if I did not go back then I would not finish my homework in time. When I got home, what could I have possibly done?

You guessed it, I finished my homework. I know guys I'm even more shocked than you right now because who would have guessed I finished my homework.

Anyway, once I was done with my homework I decided to clean my apartment for once. I put on some music and I rearranged everything in my room, mopped the floors, etcetera.

It took a while to (figure out what type of girl that I'm about) get everything clean, but once I was done I felt really satisfied. I put the cleaning stuff away that I was previously using before deciding to relax for a little bit.

I went on the couch for a little bit resting for about 25 minutes when it was 5:43. I made a hamburger for dinner, which I had with some strawberries and blueberries. While I ate I had been playing some Pet Rescue on my phone and I am now on level 1,027.

Once I was done with my dinner I went to the store to go and pick up my present for Daniel. As everyone knows Daniel loves watermelon, so I thought it would be a good idea to give him an entire watermelon for his birthday. It did not take long in the store and when I was done I called an uber and went back to my apartment.

I wrote down more of a description of my ideas and it took a while. When I was done with it for the night it was already 10:57. I put my writing things away before getting ready for bed and going to sleep.