Chapter 28

April 9th, 2018

Madison's Pov

I woke up at around 9:45 before getting out of bed and getting ready for the day. I had Lucky charms for breakfast before going out on a walk to the park with my book. I sat under a tree enjoying the book until two girls who look about 13 or 14 came up to me.

"Oh my gosh your Madison Granger!" the one exclaimed.

"Can we get a picture?" the other asked.

"Yeah sure," I said feeling shocked that they would want a picture with me.

After they took the picture they walked away and I just shrugged. That does not happen to me ever. Well what happens happens I guess, I thought to myself before going back to reading my book. A while later came a lady with the cutest dog I have ever seen.

I immediately went up to her and asked her, "Is it okay if I pet your dog?"

"Oh yeah of course," She answered back.

"It is so cute! What is it's name?" I said to her.

"Thank you so much! Her name is Lacy," She replied back.

We talked for a while longer before she got a call and she had to go. I decided that since it was noon it would be a good time for me to head back to my apartment now to have lunch. It did not take that long to get back to my apartment. 15 minutes at the most to walk there from my apartment, which I was happy about.

Once I got back I put my stuff away before I made myself a peanut butter sandwich using the last of it since I was all out of ham. When I was finished eating I did the dishes before calling an uber. It did not take long for the uber to get here and when it did I gave the guy the directions to the store that I always go to.

While I was in there I got more food, paper towels and last but not least pads. I do not know why you need this information but it is part of my day and the lovely author of this is to lazy to take it out.

Anyway after I bought everything I took an uber back to my apartment and took my grocerys inside, up the elevator, down the hall into my living room, then all onto the kitchen table (that's a lot of places but I'm lazy and don't feel like writing something else there instead) all in one trip without dropping them. It seems like an impossible task but I somehow managed to complete it.

When I was done putting everything away I started brainstorming ideas for books that I could write. I had written down lots of ideas but I circled my favorite ones. By the time I was done it was 5:26 so I put a few pieces of chicken in the oven and took out a bag of vegetables to cook. It did not take long to cook and when it was done I let it sit for a little bit to cool down before eating.

Once I was done eating I went back to writing down ideas for a story before doing my homework. A while after I got a text from Zach.

Zach:Hi

Madison:Hey

Zach:What up

Madison:I was just doing some homework

Zach:I'm sorry if I'm distracting you from it I just need to talk to you

Madison:It's fine I'm almost done with it anyway

Zach:Okay it's just that I'm sorry about saying on that interview that I like you and I get it if you're mad

Madison:It's fine honestly

Zach:Thank god I thought that you would be mad at me

We talked for a few more hours before Zach had to perform a concert. It was around 9:30 so I got ready for bed and went to sleep.