19

I'm running out of stuff in my drafts. I'm sorry for the long wait, let's hope the next chapter is on time.

Danny was stressed. It was a weird thing, he hadn't been stressed in the nine years he'd been haunting. Now, because of a small acrobatic boy, he was back in his cycle of stressing.

He wanted to do something to get Dick out of the room, but the boy was just a kid. Danny couldn't just toss a book across the room, that might scar him for life.

Danny left the room, partially because he couldn't handle the stress, and partially because he had a plan. It was risky. He only had a year left until he could write the exam, and he didn't want to botch his effort of keeping quiet because of an overly curious kid.

He was a ghost, and ghosts weren't allowed to be seen or heard by humans. He needed his full license if he ever wanted to help the Wayne household with problems like this. Why couldn't Bruce have adopted a kid a year from now? It was almost like the universe hated him.

He took a deep breath, despite the fact he didn't need it.

Thanks for all the support. For awhile I was posting every four days, but I think I'm going to start posting once a week. I might try for more if I'm feeling extra confident about what I have written.