|8|

"Never mind that question." The black haired girl smiled. "I'm taking you home, princess. Whether you like it or not."

Jisoo strived to keep that confident smile even when deep inside she was ready to combust. When she convinced Lisa to take her to the place, she had thought of ways of how to win over such a well experienced seductive girl. She was hesitant about how she acted but once it started, the kiss made her get carried away.

She hopes it worked perfectly. Because she might not have a clear idea how to kiss but it seemed like her body did. Even more so when it's someone that it ever went that far for.

"And then?" Jennie asked, her voice a lot more stable now. She pushed herself off from the wall and slowly walked towards her. "And then what? Do we continue where we left off? What will you do, Jaesu?"

She rapidly blinked her eyes as she was walking backwards like being cornered. If she thought she brought Jennie's guard down, the latter seemed to have recovered already. Especially when those orbs were playfully enigmatic under her gaze.

"Of course I'd--"

"Will you kiss me again? Make out with me? Strip me? Touch me in places?" Now their position was opposite as Jisoo had her back against the other wall. Jennie tilted her head and spoke so close that she could feel every move of her lips on hers. "Fuck me?"

'Shit. Mayday! Mayday! Maydaaay!!!'

"I dare you, Kim Jisoo. I dare you." She enunciated the three words for the second time then put a space between them. "And once you do... come find me. I won't back down. I'll even tell you to bring it on."

Jennie pulled back and her heels echoed as she went towards the exit. Jisoo didn't realize how hard she's been holding her breath which prevented her from whiffing a scent of the latter. That was just too dangerous. She wasn't aroused or anything. Or even if she was, she wouldn't admit it so easily.

She just felt her heart pumping so hard she wondered if her ribcage was still intact. Her mind went haywire for a bit as it dawned to her that what she just did just sent a wrong signal to Jennie, a challenge to another fight. She groaned, thinking that maybe she went a bit far and that maybe... almost obviously, Jennie would do too in the near future.

"Babo babo babo! You're so stupid, Kim Jisoo!"

Saying that made her realize the other girl was out of sight. She ran towards where Jennie disappeared. She was nearly failing in bringing Jennie home, the main reason why such events happened in the first place.

~***~

"What... What the fuck are you doing?"

"Driving back to your house."

Jennie squinted her eyes at the girl who settled herself immediately before she could lock the doors of her car. Jisoo was putting on a seatbelt and breathing hard as if she ran a marathon. Well she did chase Jennie after all.

"I'm fucking not. Not this time. So get out." She started the car and it revved into life.

"No, I'm not getting out." Jisoo faced her and they stared at each other. "Not this time."

The other girl scoffed and shook her head. She changed gears and Jisoo was thrown back to her seat hard. She grasped on the handle beside her as Jennie's car pulled out of the driveway of the club. They continued to gain acceleration as she pushed on the gas pedal hard. They swerved from one side to the other till Jisoo was practically hanging on for her dear life.