⌜ nine ⌟

❝what are you doing?❞ donghyuck furrowed his brows as he watched the older getting clothes out from his closet

what are you doing?❞ donghyuck furrowed his brows as he watched the older getting clothes out from his closet

the older groaned ❝finding a uniform for you, what else?

mark found an extra pair and threw it to donghyuck. he told the younger to wear it and donghyuck just obeyed him, wearing the polo with his black shirt underneath. seeing the uniform too big for donghyuck made mark question about life.

why is it too big for you?❞ mark went back to his closet and look for another pair, this time much smaller

donghyuck shrugged ❝your uniform is also big, you don't see me complain.

the uniform mark wore when donghyuck visited mark's school a while ago was too big for his size.

mark sighed ❝but it looks cool on me meanwhile, on you.. it looks..

donghyuck crossed his arms ❝it looks what?

cute. ❝it looks like a dress.❞ mark shook his thoughts off, why did he even thought of cute as a word to describe donghyuck in a large sized polo.

the younger was expecting for an insult but it didn't hurt that bad after all ❝it looks cute though.❞ donghyuck pouted as he saw his image on mark's body mirror

the older just scoffed ❝whatever makes you sleep at night then.

mark took two pairs of uniform when he was still on his freshman years. he took it out and laid it down on the bed. he grabbed the clothes that he took out a while ago and placed them back inside the closet before closing it.

his attention was then caught by donghyuck who was still checking himself out on the mirror. unconsciously, his lips curved into a smile.

donghyuck's smile disappeared when he turned to the side and saw mark looking at him ❝wanna fight?

but he was greatly embarrassed on the inside. how long has mark been looking at him? he was doing different kinds of poses a while ago.

mark just giggled at what the younger said ❝on the bed? sure.

donghyuck walked towards mark and pushed him, making the older laugh even louder. ❝i hate you.

i love me too babe.❞ he gave donghyuck a wink before passing by him to go out of the room ❝try my old uniforms, maybe they'll fit you.

wait!❞ mark turned around when he heard donghyuck shout ❝where are you going?

taking chan out on a walk.❞ he calmly said, waiting for donghyuck's reply