Go!

Cold and scared I stand before the being that was going to destroy me. Their jade green eyes piercing my soul, i can feel their icy breath on my face , their brown hair that blended in with the dead of night, the brown silk like skin. There isn't a face on this creature, but I know it wasn't human.

"Why won't you run?" it speaks

"Because you will catch me" I responded

"Then hide"

"But you will find me"

"Scream" it suggests inching closer to me

"No one will hear me"

Silence fell again, the being shifted position. Now it stood behind me , their icy breath is now trickling down my neck.

"You won't hurt me" the words fell from my mouth before I could stop them.

"Then why do you fear me?" It taunts

"Fear wants to be felt" i sheepishly reply

"But fear isn't real ...my love, fear is just your imagination , it's only temporary , it will be replaced , it will fade . The sweaty palms, the goosebumps , the heavy breaths, the acceleration of the heart , the voices in your head telling you what to do , it will all ...go away" the being calmly states

"Then why won't this?"

"Because I'm real, I'm the monster under your beds, the one who follows you home, I'm the ghost that watches you sleep ,I'm the one your parents tell you scary stories about , I'm your worst fucking nightmare, I feed on the fear of creatures like you , pain is what I inflict , devastation and death is what I enjoy , power is what I crave"

The air filled with agonising screams which grew louder and louder . The deafening sound brought me to my knees, my palms were pushed to my ears trying to block them out.
"Stop!.. stop!" they were the only words that left my lips.After what felt like hours it finally did.

The silence didn't last for long as the screams were replaced with a low pitched whistle. The melodies that are formed by a whistle would normally calm and relax me but this one was dark and sinister.it got closer and I began to search for the being that was responsible.But just like the screaming it stopped.

"Pssst!....oii!"it was the same voice of the being that spoke to me earlier.

"Do you wanna play with me ?" It spoke again
"Roses are red, violets aren't blue
You can't see me but I can see you
You can't hide , but you can run
are you ready to play , the game has begun
The monsters been waiting ,it's time for some fun , so Let's see how well this demon can hunt!"

A tall dark figure appeared In front of me , a cloud of mist would appear as each breath was taken.All of a sudden it stopped . I could see the head of the figure tilt to the side.
"Go!" It said in a dark husky voice , it took me seconds to realise what was happening when the creature moved towards me and with that I turned on my heel and ran in the opposite direction.

Fast was not the word to describe the pace in which I was moving , my legs were moving so fast , my brain couldn't keep up.As I dashed through the forest, the chuckles of the beast were echoing throughout the never ending place.The closer the voice came the faster I ran, the faster I ran the more tired I got.I was sure my legs were going to give up as I felt myself slow down.

"No! come on ,please don't!" I screamed to myself.

My eyes began to fill with tears , my vision becoming blurry and my breaths are now heavy like a smokers. As my pace slows my brain starts to function again, millions of questions rush around in my head. "Who is it?, where am I , should I hide , is this real?.

"Is this real?" I questioned aloud.I knew it wasn't long before my body gives in, so I had to think fast.

"Wake up rogue, come on , wake up now , you better wake up, open your eyes, it isn't real, fear isn't real ....no!"I chanted to myself, warm tears are freshly rolling down my cheeks, my throat hurts and the sprint has turned into a drunken stumble.

I was so confused so I started scream as loud as I could."help!..help!"

I cant. my body has given up.A burning sensation fills my lungs , causing me support myself against a tree. Whilst I struggled for breath , I saw a figure appear from behind a tree.It slowly stalked towards me. I stay hunched over ,my hands still on my thighs , except my head has fallen.

"You're not real, fear isn't real, please please wake up ,come on"i whisper to myself .I can feel the presence standing in front of me , so close I can see it's feet only inches from mine.

The figure crouched down to my level .yet I was still to afraid to look up.

"Why did you run ?....if you knew I would catch you?...why did you hide , if you knew I would find you?....why did you scream ? if no one can hear you ?"

The silent tears have turned into a loud sob.I felt something ice cold stroke my face. Comfort is not what I need right now. My head began to raise , but my eyes stayed shut .

I began to repeat the same words "it's not real , wake up"

"Do you know who I am ?"I shook my head in response

"How would you know if your eyes are closed?" it asks

I slowly open my eyes , it was to dark but before I could say anything the being moved closer. Out of nowhere a bright light filled the dark forest and everything vanished. when I opened my eyes , I was in my room again.
I began checking my body , still not convinced that traumatising nightmare was over.

How can something be so realistic, the fear and the anxiety I experienced seemed so real that I started to persuade myself it really happened.
So close though I almost saw it's face, being curious and a control freak I know it's going to haunt my mind until I found out.

I sigh in relief just thankful that it's over but I couldn't help but smile at the fact I was back in my bed and not that horrible place, being powerless and scared is something I am not familiar with and I have no intentions of feeling that again.

I let my body flop back and to the bed, the comfort of my bed was to powerful and I felt myself falling asleep again, but out of no where the ringing of the Alarm sent my body shooting up and a scream to leave my lips.

Ergh I have to go to work ,being a 17 year old In London is hard enough , but being a 17 year old that lives on her own and has to fend for herself Is worse.

So this is a new book I've started , The last book I was writing is different to this one, it isn't a fan fiction but I hope you will enjoy it !!!
I would really like to see some comments or even votes to know that people are reading this and I'm not wasting my time
Thank you -dw

Copyright 2014 -All content in this book(sway) belongs to me (misswaters7), all content is fantasy based and NOT REAL. I apologise if anyone gets offended reading this book it is not my intention.If anyone uses the story without my permission will be dealt with properly by wattpad. If anyone sees any copies of this story please contact me I would really appreciate it!!!!-thank you

This book has not been edited so sorry for the mistakes !!!!