22. Encore

The blonde boy started screaming. "OI, YOU FUCKIN' VILLAINS BETTER NOT HURT A STRAND OF HAIR ON HER!!"

You smiled just slightly as you heard what Bakugou screamed. His voice-it gave you hope. Hope that you could actually escape from this villain encounter.

"Another student?" The villain raised his eyebrows.

The female voice joined in. "Can we take two hostages then?"

The villain saw the smile on your face. "Oho? A close friend, or maybe even a lover? That's even better."

"(Y/N) YOU FUCKIN' SHITTY ASS GIRL, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Bakugou screamed once again.

You replied back screaming his name. "KATSUKI-SAAAN!!!"

••• •••

3rd Person POV

Katsuki started running towards the sound of (Y/n)'s voice. He activated his quirk and flew to the skies, spotting her on the rooftop immediately.

He also saw all the corpses and knocked out villains on the ground-which she took out. The villain's ranks were very low, and Katsuki pondered if he should kill all of them first.

His eyes moved towards where the (h/c) haired girl was held captive. He took notice of the bleeding in her thigh and the fact that her hands and feet were tied up.

Glancing at (Y/n) in that state, he felt his blood boil. All common sense was lost as all he could think about was killing the bastards that dared to harm her so.

"You. Fucking. BASTARDS." Katsuki growled, as he charged towards the villain duo. "I'LL KILL YOU, BITCH!!"

Bakugou screamed and launched himself towards the villains, only to be blocked by a metal blade cutting into his skin.

He screamed in pain as the blade was swung and he was launched back towards the ground. Bakugou landed with a big thump, grunting.

Villain: Bio-Blade!

He can shoot custom blades out of his body, or keep them attached to him!

"KATSUKI-SAN!" (Y/n) screamed, before being kicked to the ground by the female villain.

Bakugou's blood was splattered all over Bio-Blade's body as well as the ground beneath him. The villain only smirked as he sunk the blade back into his skin.

"I guess UA isn't that big of a deal. I mean, look at this 'power couple', struggling on the ground in-sync." The female villain said and giggled and high-fived her partner.

"Fuckin' bastards...I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugou said, getting up from where he was.

He ran towards Bio-Blade again, only to be stabbed in the shoulder by a dagger that was shot out from the villain's hand. Despite the pain and screams that came out of his mouth and ran throughout his body, he charged at Bio-Blade.

Another dagger was soon shot at Bakugou. Being the stubborn hero-in-training he is, he still charged towards the villain.

(Y/n) could not stand the painful screams and grunts she heard. "Please, Katsuki-san, stop. Get out of here already! Leave me be!"

"15 seconds." Katsuki mumbled, to no one in particular. "There's a 15 second interval in between his attacks."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. She couldn't believe she had doubted the boy who engaged in battle with villains faster than a blink of an eye just to save her.

'What have I been doing? Katsuki-san's been suffering here because of me and I've just been crying on the ground? I'm pathetic.'

(Y/n) immediately summoned her weapon and cut all the ties off of her limbs. She hopped on her weapon yet again and flew to her blonde friend's side.

"15 seconds, you say, Katsuki-san?"

••• •••

Wowzas look at Bakugou being a hero!!!!

Firstly;
Shout out to KaoriMyazono1235 for making THE MOST. adorable fanart for this book! Thanks so much!!

 adorable fanart for this book! Thanks so much!!