Chapter 1

"Aish! Why this school have to be this noisy as ever!" Taehyung scowled to himself while being irritated to those students who are screaming over their lungs. This what he dislike about the school. Being noisy like it is. For the past four years as a student in BigHit High, he suffers this kind of bullshit. The girls screaming and fangirling over those four brat boys who are really famous outside and definitely inside of the campus.

"BTS!!!!"

You hear it right. BTS is the group name of the four brats. Everyone in the campus adores them except of a student who is definitely irritated and thinking any ways on how to shut those mouths up. Kim Taehyung.

"Argh! I hate this life!" He fixed his things immediately inside his bag and walks outside to their room. Everyone thinks Taehyung is a nerd but he's not. He just... Really likes studying and reading books and... wear glasses. He is that kind of person who cars about himself and doesnt cares to everyone except his family of course.

He walks to a cafeteria to buy himself some food and to calm himself. Taehyung has no friends in the campus (except his bff; you will find out 😉) but he doesnt regret it. At least he doesnt have to care for anyone.

"One Macchiato please.." he said happily at the girl. The girl nodded a bit at him and prepare his order. He looks at his watch and he smiles at himself. He have much time to review for their exam.

"This is your order.." he bows to the girl as a sign of thank you. He sips his coffee while he's finding a seat. Little did he know that the FOUR BRATS are coming to his way. Yes to HIS WAY.

"Ahh there!" He mumbles to himself when he finally finds a seat when he accidentally bumped someone. "What the fuck!?" Taehyung feels his body starts to trembling when he hear that voice.

"What the fuck did you do to my shirt!?" He feels a sore to his arm because of the coffee. He looks up and expected. He stoods up and looked at the guy who is infront of him. I'm dead. Fvcking dead. Taehyung mumbles to himself.

"Are you just staring at me the whole time!?" He brush all of his thoughts. "I dont have to say sorry.." he says and gets his handkerchief. He was about to wipe that coffee dripping to his arm when the famous guy, Jeon Jungkook, hold his arm. Heard it clearly? Jeon Jungkook together with his friends Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok aho are also there and just sighing heavily.

"L-Let go of m-me.." Taehyung says. He knows he's stuttering while saying that but he cant blame himself. He is afraid and he feels hurt also. He feels Jungkook nails dig on his arm. "J-Jungkook it h-hurts.." Jungkook just smirks at him. His devilish smirk. Tears flowing from Taehyung cheeks and he also hears everyone whispering different things.

"Jungkook its too much." Taehyung feels that Jungkook reease his arm already and now he can feel is head aching too much.

"That guy deserve this. Tsk." He was about to say something when he suddenly fainted.

And everything went black.

----------------------------------->>>>>>>>

Why am I here? Taehyung thought to himself. He suddenly remember what happens lately. Aish! That fvcking bastard Jeon Jungkook! He looks at his arm who is damaged, now with bandage. He just sighs at himself. He wants to take revenge but how? He cant fight him cause he's weak. He's not that scared but he cant really fight a guy who is much stronger than you.

But he remembers that there's someone who save him. He save Taehyung from Jungkook. Jung Hoseok. He smiles a little bit to himself. He admit. He has a little crush to a one member of BTS. Its Jung Hoseok. He doesnt know why he likes that shy type guy. He's not like his friends especially that Jungkook.

But Taehyung suddenly way back in reality. "Who brings me here?" He question to himself when he hears a cracking door. "Oh youre finally awake!" He looks to a guy who is wearing a nurse outfit and holding a tray with a medicine. "Y-You bring me here?" The guy nod at him and place the tray on a table. "Yup. I'm Park Jimin. A student here in our campus and also a student nurse." Taehyung shyly smiles at the orange haired man.

"How did you bring me here?" Taehyung ask. Jimin just smiles at him while preparing his medicine. "Let's just say that.... You need help lately at the cafeteria." Taehyung just nod even he didn't understand what Jimin talks about.

Jimin takes Taehyung's arm and slowly removing the bandage. "Look what he have done to you. That fvcking asshole will learn soon." Taehyung's curiousity is killing him right now.

"I feel so sorry for what Jungkook have done." Jimin said while placing a betadine at Taehyung's scars. "Ahhh... Why did you have to feel sorry?" Taehyung sighs heavily when he feels a little sore. "Because he's my fvcking cousin." Taehyung's eyes widened when he hears what Jimin says.

"Y-You what?" Jimin smiles at him and carefully bandaging Taehyung's arm. "Why are you shock? Oh you didnt know that I'm his cousin?" Taehyung shooks his head. "Its just... I barely see you in this university." Jimin nodded at him and throw the cotton he used at the trashbin near him.

"I actually didnt go to this school. I studied at different university." But he says that he is a student here? Taehyung thought to himself. "But you say-" Jimin laughed at him. "I was just joking that I'm a student here hahaha! Its just a joke that I'm a student here but its true that I'm a student nurse here. Its just there's a reason why I have to work in this school clinic when I have times.." Jimin explain.

Taehyung just stared at Jimin. He is different from Jungkook. "T-Thank you again.." Jimin just oats his head and stood up. "I have to go now... Dont you worry I will talk to Jungkook-" Taehyung holds his arm. "D-Dont do that please.." Jimin gaves a reassuring smile to him and removes Taehyung's hand to his arm. "I will. I have to go now. See you.. soon? Haha bye Taehyung!" Jimin wave his hand to Taehyung while walking outside the clinic. He's gone. Taehyung thought to himself while he's staring at the door where Jimin walks out lately.

-------------------------------->>>>>>

"The nerd is awake." Yoongi said while scrolling through his phone. "The guy who almost died because of Jungkook?" Namjoon asks and Yoongi just smile. "Aish! I pity for that guy." They aost jumped in shock when Jungkook slams the table loudly. "That fvcking nerd must feel how bad I am." Namjoon and Yoongi looks at each other. "Gguk you will start again." Hoseok silently says while flipping the book on other page.

"You will bully him?" Yoongi asks. Jungkook grins widely at them. They just sighs when they saw Jungkook's facial expression. "I won't let that bastard life be peaceful." Jungkook mutters, smirking at himself.

------------------>>>

Its been an hour since Taehyung's last class ended. He is now with his bestfriend, Hoshi. Hoshi and Taehyung became bestfriends when Hoshi transfer in Taehyung's school when they were childrens.

"He hurts you?" Hoshi asks and Taehyung just nodded. "That bastard! I will kim him!" Hoshi mutters to himself. "But youre okay now, wont you?" Taehyung gaves his bestfriend a reassuring smile. "There was a guy who helped me and guess what? He's Jungkook's cousin!" Hoshi's eyes got widened. "Jungkook's what!?" Taehyung nodded. "I know its hard to believe cause we all know that Jungkook's family is very very powerful. At first I didn't believe that he's Jungkook cousin but he confirmed it. He's Park-Jeon Jimin.." Taehyung mumbles. "OMG! The son of the Bighit High!?" Taehyung sudsenly choke on what he's drinking.

Son of Bighit High? Taehyung suddenly rememberd what Jimin said. He says that he works on the school clinic because of something. "Taehyung y'know what? I feel something weird about what happen to you.." He looks at Hoshi who is staring at him now. "After what happened to you and Jungkook... There's a feeling to me that he wont stop..." He finally chokes when he realized what Hoshi says. Hoshi gives him a tissue when the manager called Hoshi to work again. "I have to go back to work again..." Taehyung smiles ar him while thinking what Hoshi says.

You fvcked up yourself Taehyung. You really fvcked up. Now just get ready while that four bastards taking you to hell.