Chapter 2

Taehyung walks nervously at the hallway of the school. How can a person cant feel nervous when he knows that his fvcking life is in danger? "You." He stops walking when he hears someone calling him. "Jungkook." He mumbles to himself while looking at Jungkook infront of him.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook leans closer to Taehyung and Taehyung of course, avoid Jungkook's gaze. "W-What are you doing?" Taehyung knows that when he plans to move then his first kiss will lost.

"Come with me!" Taehyung was about to respond when Jungkook already carried him. "Jungkook put me down!" He doesnt care on what others says. All he want is Jungkook to put him down. Jungkook just raised his eyebrows and smirks at him. "No." He feels his ass sore when Jungkook drag him inside his car.

"Put your seatbelts on." Jungkook says at him coldly while starting the engine. Taehyung being himself didn't follow what Jungkook says and tries to open the car door when Jungkook ties his arm immediately. Taehyung's eyes widened while looking to Jungkook.

"That's your punishment for not following me..." Taehyung can feels his eyes become teary but he bits his lower lip to prevent it. "Where are we going?" Taehyung asks Jungkook but Jungkook didnt respond, instead his leans closer at Taehyung.. and put his seatbelt on.

"You have to pay me back." Jungkook said and finally drive the car.

---------------->>>>>>

"Mr. Jeon youre here." Taehyung looks at the house. Wow. This house looks really really big. "Mr. Choi please leave us alone for a while please." The old man nodded and go back on what he's doing.

"What do you think why I bring you here, nerd?" Taehyung look at Jungkook who is devilishly smirking at him. "W-What do you want from me?" Jungkook didnt answer instead his drags him inside his room.

This is his room? This is so huge. "You amaze?" Taehyung just rolled his eyes at Jungkook. "Just tell why I'm here okay?!" Taehyung shouted at him. "You have to be my slave." Taehyung's eyes widened on what Jungkook said.

"Y-You what!?" Jungkook smiles at him and sat on his bed. "No! No! Jungkook I will not do that! I dont want to be your fvcking slave!" Taehyung curse at him. Jungkook just tilt his head and pout. "Well I'll just break your arm again and bully you also your bestfriend. You want that?" Jungkook asks while smirking.

This one. His blackmailing me. I wanna kill him. Right now. Right here. "Okay. Silence means yes." Taehyung just shook his head. Why did his life have to be like this?

"Taehyung from now on. Youre my slave. It means whatever I do and wherever I go your always with me.. Inside and outside of the campus." Taehyung almost choke on Jungkook said but he had no choice. He have to agree with it or else he will die early.

"Taehyung are you listening to me?" Taehyung nodded. "Its a deal for us okay?" Taehyung didnt know if he will answer a yes or not. "I hate you Jungkook! I fvcking hate you!" Taehyung shouted at him. He steps back when Jungkook steps closer to him until his back meets the wall.

"Sounds good for me cause I hate you too. Mr. Kim Taehyung." Jungkook smirkd at him and kiss his lips.

Taehyung eyes widened on what Jungkook did but its too late to react cause Jungkook finally exit the room. He just sighs at himself while looking at the floor. "Why did I enter this fvcking life? And that asshole he takes my first kiss!" Taehyung shouted making the other hear it and reply 'sounds good'. He grabs his hair and stomps his feet harshly because of irritation.

And that's what Jungkook does to Taehyung.

----------------------->>>>>>>

"I swear to god I will kill that bastard!" Taehyung mumbles to himself. He was walking back to his home. He didnt go to school today because of what Jungkook did to him. He feels so much irrtated.