Chapter 3

Taehyung almost collapsed when he reach the school. He looks at his watch and luckily its 6:30 in the morning. "I came early." He whispers to himself. He feels irritated right now because of this bullshit punishment that Jungkook gave to him. "Why do I have to be this early!?"

"Because you have to." He turns around and there he saw the four brats looking at him. "You came at 6:30 in the morning? Hmmm okay." Taehyung just rolled his eyes at Jungkook. Jungkook throws his books at Taehyung but unluckily Taehyung didnt catch it. "Bring that to my next class. Just find it." Jungkook said and started to walk. Namjoon look at him and gives a reassuring smile while Yoongi just shook his head on what Jungkook did while Hoseok just walk straight and doesnt care of what Jungkook did.

"That brat! He is really a virus!" Taehyung muttered while harshly picking the books. He stood up and suddenly notices that some students in the hallway are looking at him. He just shook his head and sigh. Taehyung just accept the fact that this is your life right now. He fix his glasses and started to walk.

"Is this the next class of Mr. Jeon?" The student nodded at him. He looks at the section name and his eyes widened. "You shock a lot?" He almost jumped in surprise when Jungkook speaks to him. "Do you want me to die!?" Jungkook nodded at him and Taehyung just rolled his eyes because of irritation.

Jungkook is a senior in school together with his friends while Taehyung is a graduating junior student. "You seems so shock when you saw my section?" Jungkook smirks at him. "I didnt know that a brat like you can be a section A.." Taehyung said. Jungkook laughs at him and point a bulleting board beside them.

Taehyung looks at it and he looks again to Jungkook. The fuxk he's so smart! "Now... Is it impossible for me to be an A section?" Taehyung harshly gives the books to Jungkook and immediately walks away to him leaving Jungkook laughing.

--------------------->>>>>>>>

Taehyung just stare at his book. He feels like he's going to sleep anytime. He rubs his eyes and read on their lesson again but he really wanted to sleep.

"Mr. Kim are you okay?" Taehyung nodded at his teacher and the teacher just smile at him.

"Okay class dismissed.." Taehyung decided to stay inside the classroom and sleep. He really want to sleep because he dont get much sleep last night. His father talks a lot about his work while his mother is listening on it and as a good son he also talks to him but Taehyung only blame one person. Its Jungkook.

If Jungkook didnt message him that he will be here in school before 7 then he will juat lay down in his bed and sleep a lot.

"Hey slave.." Taehyung feels something is waking him up but he just ignores it and continue his sleeping. "Kim Taehyung.." Taehyung didn't urge himself to wake up.

Taehyung suddenly woke up when he felt someone kissing his neck. His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook behind him and kissing his neck. "Now youre awake.." his cheeks become red and look at Jungkook. "W-Why did you do that?" Jungkook sits beside him. "To wake you up.." Taehyung kicks Jungkook tighs harshly and stood up. "Pervert!" Taehyung said and can feel that he's eyes are being glossy right now.

"The fuck youre crying!?" Jungkook asks while still suffering on his thighs. "Y-You kiss me.. T-Then you..." Taehyung started to cry. Jungkook doesnt know what to do instead he just stare to Taehyung with wet eyes.

"Taehyung-" he was about to hold Taehyung but the blonde guy already left while crying. Jungkook just sighed. What did he do?

----------------------->>>>>>>

Taehyung is still crying. He is on a abandoned room in their campus right now. He dont know where to go. All he want is to cry. Taehyung has a phobia of being harrased by anyone. Even he's a child his parents didnt harrased him to do anything that he didnt want. "Why life is so unfair to me?" Taehyung asks himself.