Chapter 5

"When did you came back?" Hoseok asks Mina while they are walking, hand in hand. Mina smiles at him. "Yesterday." She says. "Why didnt you message or call me so that I pick you up?" Mina just shook her head. "I know you're busy with your studies so I dont want to interrupt you besides I want to surprise you!" Hoseok just laughed on Mina's cuteness.

"Did Jimin visits you all?" Hoseok nodded at her. Mina knows Jimim a lot cause Jimin is the reason why Mina is Hoseok's first love until now. "I didnt have the chance to see him. I miss him." Mina whinesa and pouted. "Dont worry he will comeback soon. C'mon I will tour you here.."

Taehyung on the other hand sighed heavily while looking at Hoseok holding the hand of the girl. A beautiful girl. He dont have to assume that Hoseok's likes him. A guy like himself cant be like by any other guys. He's different. He is not like those other people who want themselves to look preety and casual always. He's simple. He don't need any make up or what. He's contented on what beauty he have.

He started to walk outside the hallway while thinking of Hoseok and the girl. Who is that girl? Is she's Hoseok girlfriend? Taehyung asks to himself while walking. He didnt see the girl here in the campus since he transfer here. I think she is.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung stops walking when he hear someone calling him. Its not Jungkook nor any other memberd of BTS. He turns around and there he saw his friend waving at him.

"Hoshi? What are you doing here?" Hoshi just smile at him. "Is it bad if I will visit my bestfriend?" Taehyung just smile and pat the other's head. "Honestly is that the reason?" Hoshi nodded. "I'm fine dont worry. Btw its our last class do you want to go anywhere? Ah in the cafeteria!" Taehyung smiles at Hoshi and they went in cafeteria, hand by hand.

----------------------------->>>>>>>

Who is that guy? Jungkook mutters to himself while he's staring at the guy holding Taehyung's hands. Ahhh he's Hoshi. Taehyung's bestfriend. Bestfriend? Holding hands? Tss. "Hey kookie! Are you okay? You've been staring at Taehyung and his bestfriend the whole time!" Jungkook avoid his gaze at Taehyung and look at them weirdly.

"I'm not staring at them okay? I'm just thinking of what good punishment I can give to him when he lose the game." The two guys just nodded at him. "Okay okay fine. Btw Hoseok texted me and he said that Mina wants to join us our lunch in here." Jungkook nodded while gazing at Taehyung and Hoshi at the cafeteria. "I'll just message our maid in the off-"

"We will have our lunch in the cafeteria." Jungkook said and leave Yoongi and Namjoon. "What's wrong with that guy?" Yoongi asks Namjoon but Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders.

------------------------------->>>>>>>>

"Hoshi how's you work?" Hoshi nodded and smiled at Taehyung while munching a burger. "Its okay.." Taehyung smiles at him and started eating. He looks around and accidentally choke when he saw a familliar person.

"Hey are you okay?" Taehyung nodded while avoiding the gazr of the great great great Jeon Jungkook. "Ahhh Hoshi lets continue are eating.." Taehyung said.

If a gaze can melt everything, then Taehyung is melting right now. You looks like boyfriends. Shet. He knows that Taehyung keeps avoiding his gazes. This brat needs to learn. He stood up harshly and all the students at the cafeteria hears it. Silence fill the cafeteria when Jungkook goes near to Taehyung.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon exclaimed but Jungkook just smirk at them and look at Taehyung. "I dont wanna play with you.." Taehyung said and gave a sign to Hoshi to leave the cafeteria.

"Why? You wanna play with this guy?!" Taehyung's eyes widened whe Jungkook shout at them. "H-Hey dont shout at him!" Hoshi shouted at Jungkook but Jungkook just ignore him.