Chapter 54

I have never felt so bad for someone in my life than I do now.

I watch as Sienna walks through the hallway with a hateful look on her face as she clutching her books to her chest as she elbows her way through the crowd. 

Yeah, you heard me right.

She is ELBOWING her way through the crowd. She has never had to do that while she was in the "it" crowd. Ever since Victoria dropped her, publicly I may add, she has lost that high status, that form of protection she had being popular. 

She is a nobody now, just like the rest of us. 

Someone posted the video of Victoria dissing Sienna in front of everyone in the dance and it has gone viral around town. 

Yes you heard me.

Victoria has ignored her since and she has had Cartier at her side at all times because she refuses to be alone. She even told Cartier to stay away from Armani for a while because she doesn't want to be alone. Of course, Cartier was pissed about that. Victoria has taken the chance to glare or insult Sienna in the hallway as well and I can see Sienna break every time. 

"Hey beautiful" I set of arms wrap themselves around me from behind and the familiar cinnamon scent floats into my nose. Issac plants a kiss behind me ear and then places his head on my shoulder.

"Hey" I respond and caress his cheek with my hand and look back out into the crowd at Sienna who has disappeared. I turn around and look into Issac's eyes.

"Why did you leave? I woke up and you weren't sleeping next to me. You were gone."

"Uh." A blush creeps its way up to my face. "I had to go home to shower, change, uh y-you know t-the usual." 

"Really?" He asks and uses his thumb to stroke my cheek that is bright red.

I nod my head and a smirk plays on his lips.

"That's funny because you have clothes, a toothbrush, shampoo and conditioner, and all the basics at my house. AND I bought you a diffuser to keep at my house, so you could've stayed the morning. Are you the type of girl to sneak out of bed the next morning Bay?" He asks and his devilish smirk grows. I gasp and slap his arm.

"I. am. not!" I defend trying to bite down a grin of my own.

"It's not looking like that. I'm starting to think you don't want to-" I lean up and connect my lips with his to shut him up and stop him from finishing his sentence. He wraps his hand around my waist and kisses me back. We both smile through the kiss and we have to stop because we keep laughing. 

"You are not funny." I mumble.

"I think I am." He responds cockily.

I roll my eyes and look behind him. Victoria and Cartier are walking over here. Cartier's eyes catch mine and she smiles.

'I have to talk to you' she mouths. I nod my head and smile back at her. She and Victoria turn the corner and go into a classroom before passing by Issac and I. 

"So, I know we couldn't go to the horse stables on Saturday, so I say we reschedule for Wednesday since we are off."

"Sure, and sorry for that on Saturday."

"Oh what you mean your mom thinking that we were having sex in your room because she walked in on you changing your clothes while I was in the same room and then kicked me out the house, oh no need to worry about that." He says and gives me a charming smile.

"I'm sorry about her too."

"Nah, it's okay. I understand."

"You do?" I ask, surprised.