It's A...

I know it has been a long time since my last update and some of you might have given up on me but, for those of you still reading I want to tell you right now that I love you and will try never to take this long to update ever again and also sorry about all the P.o.v switching it's just that this is an important time for Kate and Jace and I wanted to show you how they're both feeling.
-xoxo

*4 weeks later*

Kate P.o.v-

I'm just laying down in bed because Jace won't let me do anything he said he just wants me to relax but I want to walk for a little. I get up out of bed and open the door I look around to make sure no ones around and quietly walk down the stairs and to the front door, right when I'm about to open the door I hear someone come up behind me and I turn around to see Jace. He gives me a stern look and I say "Babe I just wanted to go outside for a walk I hate being stuck in bed." I pout and he finally gives in and says "Fine you can go for a walk but I'm going with you." I just nod my head and walk over to Jace taking his hand in mine, we walk deep into the forest and Jace keeps talking and asking me if I'm excited to learn the sex of the baby tomorrow. We walk around until we end up where I never wanted to be again we are right by the house where Adam held me captive and raped me. Jace tightens his grip on my hand and I turn to him and ask "What happened to Adam and Chloe?" Jace looks at me then back at the house and he says "Well when me and the other pack members arrived at the house all seemed quiet but as we got closer and closer rouges started to appear and we had to fight our way in luckily no one from our pack was killed. Once inside I saw that son of a bitch Adam just standing there like he didn't hurt you and it pissed me off so I charged at him I knocked him to the ground but he threw me off and shifted he started running towards me and he looked like he was about to claw me but Chloe jumped out of nowhere and he ended up attacking her and she died instantly because he pierced her heart, while he was distracted by Chloe I jumped on him and tore his head off with my teeth." I start crying and say "I'm glad you killed that bastard, he raped me and after it was over had the nerve to ask me if I liked what he did I couldn't think about anything after what he did I could only think about how you wouldn't want me, I thought you would reject me again and it hurt me just to look at you." Jace picks me up bridal style and hugs me to his chest and says "There is no way that I'm ever letting you go." he kisses the top of my head then starts heading back to the pack house.

Jace P.o.v-

Taking her to that house wasn't an accident, she needed closure and so did I, I know she'll never forget what happened but she needed to know that it would never happen again that the people who were a threat to us are dead. I look down at her and see that she's sound asleep in my arms, this is a good thing because for the past 4 weeks Kate has been having nightmares about that day and I hear her scream and there is nothing I can do because Dr. Carlton said that they're called night terrors and waking someone up while they're having one can have seriously mental consequences. I finally make it home and lay her down in her bed and go check what Alpha stuff I had missed, I walk into my office and see my dad is sitting in my chair and he says "Go back to your mate Jace I'll take care of your work." I nod my head in thanks and turn to walk back to Kate, when I get back in the room I see Kate snuggled up against one of her pillows fast asleep. When I sit down the whole bed shakes and Kate wakes up she turns towards me and out of no where says "I was dreaming about baby names I think I like Dylan if it's a boy, and Scarlett if it's a girl. What do you think?" I look at her and say "I think those names are perfect all though if Scarlett ends up being as pretty as you we're gonna have to get a steel door to keep the boys away." She laughs and says "Well Dylan will be a heart breaker but not because he sleeps around but because he waits for his mate and leaves all the girls hanging." I still can't believe we are having the it's gonna be a boy, it's gonna be a girl debate again, I mean it's sort of funny how we agreed to let the fates decide and we're still fighting over it. I end the debate when I say "I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out." Kate sticks her tongue out at me and then cuddles into my side and we both drift off to sleep.

*Next Day*

Still Jace P.o.v-

After Kate got dressed, and finished eating breakfast, we left the house and headed to Dr. Carlton's office for our 9 o'clock appointment. Once we got there we checked in with the receptionist, she said that Dr. Carlton was running a little late and would be with us in a moment, we didn't wait long and before before we knew it Dr. Carlton was telling his previous patient goodbye. Once he singed a few papers said "Hello guys, if you'll just follow me we'll do the ultrasound." We nod our heads and follow him Kate lays down and Dr. Carlton lifts her shirt up away from her belly and rubs some gel looking substance on it and does whatever else he has to and before me and Kate knew it we saw something on the screen. Once Dr. Carlton looks at the screen his brows knit together and I immediately think something is wrong, I start asking him a few frantic questions and he just puts a hand up to stop me. He looks from the screen to us and says "Congratulations guys it looks like you're having twins, and one one of the twins is a boy, and one is a girl." I sigh happy that nothing is wrong with the pregnancy, wait he just said we are having twins and they are gonna be opposite genders which means Kate gets what she wants I get what I want, the fates really do know how to surprise us.

Kate P.o.v-

TWINS!! Are you serious that means two children, I can't take care of two children, I'm not ready maybe I was ready to take on one, but TWO! I don't know if I can handle it. I guess this is the fates way of settling the argument Jace and Me were having about the sex of the baby, but it's still a lot to take in. Jace grabs my hand and smiles widely at me and I can't help but smile back, I still have my worries but I push them aside for now. Once Dr. Carlton cleans up the gel from my stomach and then gives me the ultrasound picture that shows my two little babies. Jace helps me up from the chair thingy, and Dr. Carlton tells me to make to set up another appointment and also to take my prenatal vitamins, I quickly dismiss him because I know what I'm doing he's said this to me every week since that first check up. By the time Jace and me make it back to the house everyone is sitting at the dining room table. Everyone looks up as we walk in, I guess they were all waiting for us to back before they could eat. Jace nodded his head and the whole table went from quiet to roaring in about 2 seconds, I push the plate of food that Jace gets for me away because I'm not really that hungry right now, but Jace forces me to eat saying that I'm eating for other lives besides my own right now. I grumble something about him being overprotective and pushy and then start eating. I excuse myself from lunch saying that I'm tired and I'm going to sleep, Jace excuses himself to join me. Jace still insists that he carry me upstairs because he doesn't want me to trip or something and hurt the babies, I tell him whatever and he carries me up the stairs. Jace sets me down on the bed and I don't even bother thinking of changing because I've been rocking sweatpants and baggy t-shirts since I've gotten pregnant, I don't care what I look like as long as I'm comfy. I lay down and Jace snuggles in next to me. I quickly start falling asleep and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep is if I'm going to be a good enough mother to both of my children.