Chapter 12

Warning this chapter has swear words if you don't like swearing skip or not whatever you prefer.

Lisa...

The room was dark and I could feel blood running down my wrist from how tight the rope was tied around them . The sound off footsteps coming into the room reached my ears and I stayed still do that the intruder would think that I was still passed out . A stinging feeling came across my face and I cried out in pain , did that asshole just hit me , my inner voice said in anger and the taste of iron was coming from my lips so I spit it out of my mouth . I could feel my inner side coming out and I shut my eyes trying to fight her , a sudden pain came to my head ...

The inner Lisa..

I spit out the blood from my mouth and started laughing hysterically ,"is that all you got asshole ." I said laughing harder. No one knows about my double personality and I try to keep her away from people but she has a mind of her own .

I felt the blindfold come off my face and I blinked a few times so my eyes could adjust to the dark room . When I saw the man in front of me a sadistic smile came to my face ," hello there ." I said with a grin and he looked a bit scared but collected himself before i caught it but too bad for him because I already caught it ," what is a handsome man like you doing kidnapping women huh?" If you wanted me all you had to do was ask , I'm sure boring Lisa would say no to you but I wouldn't ." I said licking my lips. The man took out his phone and rushed out of the room ," Coward!" I screamed at him and started laughing loudly.

The doors opened and the man that grabbed wrist entered and a big smile came to my lips ,"you really do want to die don't you fucker."  I said feeling extremely excited all of a sudden the rush I was feeling was taking over my body . " You want to fuck me don't you I could see it in your disgusting eyes." I said and liked my busted lip . " Hello my love ." He said looking me up and down with a smirk . "But such dirty words shouldn't come out of your pretty mouth now should it ." He said shaking his head ," you must be punished ." He said with a grin and I couldn't help the shiver of delight that passed through me ,"  you are a kinky fucker aren't you let's make a deal then big boy I'm sure it would be worth your while."  I said looking him up and down with lust . He noticed this and looked at me with a smile and walked over to the door ," Sean come and cut the ropes off of my guess ." He said and my smile widened ." Such a kind man you are Mr..." I asked stopping for him to tell me his name ," zombie my love ." He responded and I shook my head in understanding ,"such a sexy name ." I said with a wide grin on my face .

The man from earlier came and cut the ropes from my wrist and ankles and I stood up to stretch .
"What do we do now ."  I asked looking him up and down .