Epilogue

This is it the very last part to this whole entire wonderful story and I'm honestly sad to see it end but all good things do come to an end eventually! I'm going to actually be starting my story "Cowboy Boots and Adidas" up next after this just because I've been have ideas flowing through my head by the dozen for that BUT I still have plans to finish The Priest Thinks It's The Devil next and then Internet Baby. I think I can be a little bad for once and start another story after finishing up another one! Anyways here is the very last part to this story and I hope everyone cries like I did at having this end! I love every one of you and I hope you all love this ending and please please please let me know what you think of it as well as the rest of this work!

Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Epilogue

Louis looks over his body in the full length mirror nervously as he let's out the breath that he's been holding in for a while now. The boy looked absolutely gorgeous since not a penny was spared with the expenses to the biggest day of Louis and the brothers' lives. The boy was nervous like many others were on this special day, because after all it was this that would change his life for forever.

"You're going to be fine, Lou," Niall tells his best friend as he rubs soothing circles across the skin of the boy's bare back.

The two of them were on the bottom floor of the beach house in a guest bedroom that was safely locked and guarded by a very stern Niall. The male was in charge of most of the wedding planning and was going to make extra sure that everything was going to turn out perfectly. He made it seem as if Louis' wedding was more important then his own, which Louis was still waiting for the lad's own men to ask him to marry him so that he can return the favor in helping with his best friend's wedding.

Louis only shrugs at the man as he stares at himself in the mirror, he looked amazing in his wedding dress and the ladies in the bridal shop over in Tokyo did amazing with making it look perfect on the boy like Niall had asked of them, but he was still nervous that he was going to make a full out of himself in front of the brothers on such a special day. "What if I trip and fall walking down the aisle?" He asks the man worriedly, imagining the worst to happen.

"Then you'll have something to look back at and laugh when you think of today," Niall tells the boy simply as he turns the boy's body so that he can look into his best friend's blue eyes. "Plus it's only going to be you and your four grooms, me, Liam, and Zayn out there. So there's no one to make fun of you."

A smile makes its way onto Louis' face as he takes in Niall's words. Realizing that he was getting nervous over something that was a little silly to be nervous about. Even if he were to fall face first into the sand of the beach as he walked down the pretty flowery aisle, the brothers weren't going to think any different of him. They were all like soulmates and already knew how extremely clumsy the boy was so there was honestly nothing for him to be worried about.

That's when a knock on the door snaps Louis out of his thoughts and the boy smiles when he hears the voice of one of the men he was going to be marrying soon enough. "I want to see my bride!" Harry whines through the door and Louis can practically see the man's pout and couldn't help but to smile at the adorable male.

"No!" Niall shouts to the man as he storms his way towards the door with an angry look spread across his face. "How many times do I have to tell you frog-looking siblings that you're not seeing the bride until he walks down the aisle! It's bad luck and I ain't having anything go wrong on this day!" Niall snaps at the male on the other side of the door and Louis can't help but to laugh at his friend who has definitely been getting some of the boy's own sass rubbed off on him.