Chapter Thirteen: Bad Boy Kisses

13 | Bad Boy Kisses

I am unsure of who made the banner on the side

I grabbed her by the throat,

but I didn't choke her.

Just kissed her so deep,

she forgot whose air she was breathing.

-Anonymous

After Aviary dropped me off at my house and managed to convince my mom that she was girlfriend, the day pretty much went by and about twelve hours later, I was at school, on my way to lunch.

I haven't spoke to Will or Scott since the party, and it was killing me that my friends were ignoring me. I remember that they were arguing over Will's behavior lately because of me, but I didn't think that much of it until now.

As I walked into the cafeteria, I scanned the crowded place in hopes of finding Aviary as well as Will and Scott. I quickly spotted Avairy, who was talking to a teacher at a table in the corner of cafe. I instantly noticed that there was a sad and upset look on her face, as she avoided looking at the teacher. I tried to wave at her to grab her attention but when she finally looked at me, she quickly glanced away and studied the table. Sighing, I searched throughout the cafeteria once again and spotted Scott's dark brown hair and burgundy and white football jersey.

"What the heck happened to you guys?" I questioned, as I plopped down at the table with Scott and Will. Both of the them looked at me once then went back to eat their lunches. They both were on opposite ends of the cafeteria table, diagonal from each other. "So you're just going to ignore me?"

"We've just been really busy, okay Liam?" Scott spat, as he took his last bites of his turkey sandwich, some of the mayo smeared on his hands.

"So busy that you couldn't answer any of my calls?" I asked, as Will looked at me and exhaled a deep breath, "What did I do? Is this because of what happened at the party?"

"This isn't about you," Will finally replied.

"It is about him, Willamena." Scott stated, as his eyes quickly glared at his girlfriend. Scott never calked Will by her first name. He was the one who came up with the idea of calling her 'Will' because he felt like 'Willa' was too girly of a name for a tough girl like herself. He's been her Will ever since he met her in fifth grade. It's a name that stuck with her.

"Are you guys breaking up?" I questioned, confused as to why my best friends-the ones who can never seem to keep their hands off of each other-were arguing and speaking to each other with so much anger. "And if so, why is it because of me?"

"Tell him why, Scott,"

"I will not, Willamena."

"That's your problem, Scott,"

"It's yours."

"Can one of you just tell me what's going on?!" I asked, once again, becoming agitated. There was no need for this childish banter.

"Liam, Scott and I have broken up. I honestly don't want to tell you why we did, despite the fact that you're involved in a way," said Will, as she turned to face him. I glanced over at Scott, whose face wasn't showing any emotion.

"And we're also not going to help you with your bad boy lessons anymore," Scott added, as he started packing up his things. "I'll see you guys later,"

"What the fuck?" I spat, confused out of my mind. My brain was taking in so navy information at once, I felt like I was going to explode. Why the hell was everyone running away slash avoiding me today? "You can't just say that and go!"

"I'm sorry but I have to go too," Will mumbled as she got up from her seat as well, heading in the opposite direction of her now ex-boyfriend. "I'm so sorry, Liam," she repeated once again. As I watched my friends go off to wherever they were going, I sighed and laid my head on the table as I tried to process what the hell just happen.

• • •

"Liam, hurry up!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs, her voice echoing into my bedroom. "Aviary's almost here and you need to help me set up the table!"

After lunch, the rest of the day was a blur. Not only was I not able to find my friends-because I'm convinced that they were trying their hardest to continue avoid me and each other-I couldn't find Aviary either. As soon as I got home, I got a text from her informing me that she was definitely still coming. I was debating whether or not I should bring up the pills that I found in her room or if I should ask her why was she upset at lunch.

Shrugging it off, I quickly through on a nice shirt and pants and headed downstairs and into the dining room. After setting up the dining table with my sister and helping my mom with the food, Aviary pulled up into our a driveway. Opening the door, I headed towards her car and tapped on the window. Turning to face me, a huge smile crept onto her face as she rolled down the window.

"Are you going to kiss me again?" I quickly asked, opening the car door for her, after she turned off the engine.

"Well, Hello to you too, Argent," she smiled, as I closed the door behind her. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I want to be prepared." I stated as we made our way back to my house, "If we're pretending to be a couple, the things that we're going to do, needs to look genuine."

"Do you care to give an example?" Aviary questioned, as she straightened her blue and white striped dress.

"The first example would be holding hands," I whispered, as I took ahold of her left hand, slipping my fingers in between the spaces of hers, causing her to blushing. "Or maybe even, wrapping my arms around your waist, pulling you closer and closer to me," I continued, as I did the things I was saying.

"Or maybe we can do a lot of making out?" She added, as she turned to look at me. With a small glint in her eyes, a smile already on her face.

"I'm definitely fine with that," I replied, as I took another step closer, closing the gap between us.

"I know you would," She said, leaning towards my face. Closing my eyes, I inched my lips towards her, my hands already running their fingers through her hair. As soon as my lips brushed against hers, she pulled back and held my hand, walking us into my house.

"Only in your little wet dreams, you'll ever get to kiss me," She laughed, as I stared at her with my eyes and mouth wide open.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IVE DECIDED THAR CHAPTER FIFTEEN IS THE LAST CHAPTER. IM ALSO HOSTING A ONE SHOT COMP FOR THIS BOOK AS WELL!!!

I'm also so happy because I finally reached 1000 fans! I love you all c:

TECHNICALLY, this chapter is supposed to be titled 'Bad Boy Dinners Part Two' but eh