Will you?

All throughout class, Camila sends me winks and glances and little smirks that make me crazy. It's the shy little smile she gives me when she tells the class that her 'unexpectedly eventful weekend' is the reason out homework from the week before didn't get graded that really drives me wild, though. I smirk, ignoring the way Harry glares at me from across the room and the clearing of Cara's throat as I bashfully look down at my papers.

See! I never did anything 'bashfully' before her. I know that my decision is the right one to make.

"Ms Cabello, can I talk to you?" I ask right before the bell rings, making her look up and hum at me, nodding.

"After class." I add, "It's, uh, kinda personal."

Looking around, thus prompting me to do the same, we notice all the frowns sent our way and she smoothly asks, "Is it about your father?"

After telling Harry about him, and him being the reason Camila and I would 'talk' so often, the whole class seems to know it. Word spreads quickly around here, I suppose.

"Mhmm." I nod, watching her do the same.

"Absolutely." She answers, turning back to the computer.

A successful smirk spreads across my lips as I work on the last few pages of the packet she gave us, struggling in places but simply doing my best.

Soon, the bell rings and the classroom empties, leaving only Cara behind. Walking up to her, I whisper, "Wish me luck!"

"Why?" She frowns, keeping her tone quiet as she stands in the doorway.

"I might be about to get a girlfriend," I answer, smiling cheekily.

"Wha-!?" She begins to question but I close, and lock, the door between us, turning to see Camila frowning up at me now. Fuck, that's weirdly hot and adorable at the same time.

"So... what did you wanna talk about?" She asks, turning her computer screen off and watching as I approach her. Her heart starts beating 100 miles a minute, hands beginning to tremble, as I step behind her desk.

"Camila..." I begin, unsure of how to word this, "We've grown pretty close and I- well, I mean, we..." I sigh, trying to get a hold of myself.

Okay. I can do this.

"You're damn near perfect. Sure, your cooking isn't great and you can really stink out the bathroom sometimes," I continue, and she giggles, "But you're incredible. You're gorgeous, your voice is to die for- and yes, I heard you singing on Sunday morning when you thought I didn't. You're smart and your cheesy jokes are actually pretty funny, as much as I hate to admit it. Camila, you're like a real-life fairy. You even smell good... apart from the bathroom situation." She laughs again, a look of adoration on her face as I continue, "I'm just wondering if you'd wanna... be my girlfriend, like, officially?"

"Oh my god." She breathes, jumping out of her seat and wrapping herself around me, her leg even coming up to loop around my waist, making me chuckle against her mouth as her lips crash into mine.

"Will you?" I ask when she finally pulls away, lowering her head to my shoulder and pressing kisses there instead.

"I'd love to." She smiles, making me sigh in relief.

"Good." I say, grinning from ear to ear, "Because I'd love you to too."

Her smile turns into lazy neck kisses as we stay in the embrace, my head coming down to rest on the top of her head as we both grin like children. I couldn't be happier.

Okay guys, you probably know this story better than I do 😂 Have these two been on a proper date yet (as in not teasing?) because I feel like they have and I feel like they haven't at the same time.