📃: LVI

"Pulls Namjoon away" wins the voteSo here it is~ Either choices they will still have their own drama scenes *wink

So here it is~ Either choices they will still have their own drama scenes *wink

Ps: My Wattpad acting strange. So I gotta unpublished this twice. Sorry for the inconvenience 😭

🖋

Namjoon had never felt so angry in his entire life, so furious, so determined to dig his claws on someone's else neck not until he met Seokjin. The handsome boy who got the guts to touch his mate.

Namjoon really hated the older, he also hated himself for ruining his chance with the girl supposed to be his. If just he was not on the rut, if just he was not a wolf, to begin with, all of this hassle won't even happen.

Taehyung had pulled Namjoon away when he saw his hyung's eyes shifted to purple. If Namjoon lost his conscience to his wolf, only the goddess knew what will be happened to the poor Kim Seokjin. Taehyung won't let that, especially not in front of Y/N. Namjoon was already messed up, he didn't want him to fucked up even more.

They both stood outside the amusement park. Namjoon's back moved up and down frantically as he held upon his own anger. The younger saw a vending machine nearby. He marched to the thing and grab Namjoon a drink. He inserted to money and pick up orange juice. He ran back holding two cans of it, opened it, and gave one to Namjoon.

"Just drink this. You need to calm down first." Taehyung said and the older obeyed. He drank the whole juice in one sip and let out a deep sigh. He calmed down and shifted his eyes back to its original brown. Orange was always Namjoon's favorite flavor.

"Thanks, Tae." Namjoon said weakly

"Do you still want to follow them?" The younger asked while Namjoon shook his head like gently.

"No. What's the point? They were dating already." Taehyung tried to deny, but how could he explain when both of them had witnessed Seokjin kissing the girl, even only on her forehead, it still meant something.

"Can we go back to the ice cream store, Tae?" Namjoon asked he craved something sweet to forget his heartbreak. He couldn't cry anymore, his tears were already run out of stock.

Taehyung grinned, "Sure! And it's my treat." The younger excitedly said, trying to live up Namjoon's mood.

The older chuckled, "it's not like I have money with me." He showed Taehyung his empty wallet and laughing off together as they walked away.

-

Meanwhile, Seokjin still happily holding Y/N's smaller hand. He wanted to enjoy being her boyfriend even if it just for a day.

"I'm so sorry, Jin." The girl mumbled

"Stop apologizing and making me sounds pathetic." Seokjin stopped his track and stared down at the girl.