8. Strawberry

I shouldn't have those kinds of reactions

"What are you doing...?" my voice trembles as my heart is throbbing. "I'm hugging you."

"W-Why...? Should I remind you that we're not a couple?" I stutter like a stupid girl, shaking at the feeling of his strong body pressed against me. "But friends can hug too," his low voice gently passes through my ear. "No..."

"Yes. It's just affection," he softly lets out of his mouth. This is so shivering. I'm feeling so hot, I can't breathe.

"But Yoongi would cut your throat if he knew what you're doing...And...I'm...I'm not your friend," I use as an excuse to avoid feeling any emotions. "Yoongi is not here," he asserts. "Do you hate me that much?"

"I...I just don't like it when someone touches me. I don't like my body..." I say and admit without even wanting to share my feelings in the first place. "Why? What's the problem?"

"I just...don't like it..." I don't give him any explanations or more. "But you're beautiful..." he tightens his grip on my waist, his fingers that brushing my curves. How can he act with me that way? The tension is too high.

"Your body is beautiful, why would you think otherwise?" he repeats as if the first time was not enough, and his hold tighten on me. "J—Jungkook...go..." I grab his arms and apply some pressure on them, but he turns me around to stuck me against the worktop with his strong arms and tough, front body that is compressing mine.

"You're lying to me, right? You can't dislike a body like yours," he stares into my eyes, intensely. "I do. Now just leave me alone..." I move back to try to dodge his touches, but this is not effective. "No, I can't stand to hear girls feel insecure about themselves. Why the f*ck do you dislike it? You're pretty the way you are."

I du not say anything, not believing him and feeling a bit taken aback by his sudden reaction.

"Don't give a damn about the people who judge you, your body is great the way it is, and don't tell me otherwise because I'll kiss you, and I know how damn much you hate when I do that," he pokes my waist to make me twitch, and I uncontrollably smile but glance away. He kisses my cheek, even though I did not say anything, before stepping away, causing like an electric shock inside of me, nearly making me faint.

He strolls to the fridge next to me, with a little smile on his face. He opens it and takes the punner filled with red strawberries out.

"Come and eat what I spent my whole money on to make it up," he walks to the coffee table and places his food down on it to sit on the floor with his legs under the furniture. I want to go, but at the same time, I don't.

He puts his elbows on the flat surface and gazes at me, a little curve turning the corners of his lips up. "I know you love them, forget your pride and come."

"What are you going to do with those strawberries if I don't eat them?" I almost mumble, feeling bad for being on the verge of succumbing. "I hold you, keep your mouth open, and put it inside," he says mischievously. "That won't happen."

"Stop talking and come here, little, blushing cheeks," he slightly giggles and gestures me to get closer, so I walk to him a bit reluctantly and sit down by his side.

"Eat well and don't leave just a single piece of it," he leans closer to me with kind and soft features. "I don't eat sugar or whipped cream," I tell him after noticing the can and packet of sugar on the flat surface. "Why? Who doesn't like that?"

"I like it, but I'm on a strict diet," I refuse to take it. "Diet? You? What's the purpose?"

"To lose weight, obviously..." I say which sounds obvious to me. "Gosh. I'm going to make you my wife and feed you with good food all the time," he states, seriously. Did he just insinuate that he would marry me?